Taehyung: Yes Hyung, we didn't tasted the apple juice she drank..

He said as the realisation got swallowed by them. Fierce look covering their faces, and they fisted their palms as their knuckles turn white..

Yoongi: We shouldn't have trusted anyone, out there..

He said taking his hairs in his hands while again the silence spreaded across the room. The brothers were in their deep thoughts...

Hoseok: But who said we can't do anything...

He said, a smirk tugging on his upper lips. His eyes darken with intensity as he clicks his tongue..

Jin: Find that waiter!

He said pointing at the three younger brothers, who looked at each other with smirks on their lips. Today night, someone has to suffer...

The three boys changed their clothes, to the dark clothes. The black leather coat and pants covering their whole body.

They wore their mask as they saw their wife's face last time before heading out of the room..

Jin sighed as he laid beside her tugging her closer to his body. Yoongi rubbed her legs, as he can feel her cold feet shivering..

He kissed her feets as he laid his head on her feets. The silence in the room was much more comfortable.

Namjoon: What if the doctor didn't came on time?

He said as he kissed her forehead twice lingering his lips on her skin. Hosoek sighed as he laid below Namjoon..

Yoongi: On time or not, she would be with us forever..

He said, his voice firm and cold as if he was proving the world that she is their forever with them...

Jin: I thought I almost lost you today..

He whispered against her forehead as he pressed his forehead against her. He breathed in her vanilla smell which filled his nostrils.

Jin: We love you..

He declared, not for himself only, he was telling about his brothers also. A soft smile tugged on her lips as if she was listening to his words.

He pressed his lips against her, he needed comfort right now which was in her arms. His brother were still not be able to gulp the thought of loosing her.

His mouth against her was fast. He felt her moving her lips as he smile before pulling and pecking her lips seeing her still sleeping...

At Restaurant:

??: John, you earned this much money today, how?

A friend of John asked who shurgged his head acting like nothing happened. They were still in the restaurant.

John, the boy and the waiter who caused the chaos which happened with the wife of Kim's. He drugged her which was the last mistake he will do..

John: I'll just come up in a minute..

He said taking the bag of money from the counter before tossing it in his hands and walking towards the washroom area...

John: Fucking pick up the call..

He groaned as the person's number he was dialling was telling power off making him to go numb when a small and low knock was heard..

Shivers ran through his spine and the lights of the washroom went off. The dark and screeching sound made his pants to get wet..