☆~My Star~☆

Sorry that you had to wait a long time for this chapter, I had no more ideas, I hope you forgive me and have fun with this chapter ! ^^

Info: In this chapter Melt has a kitten :D

~Pov Melt~
I was playing with my kitten until I received a message on my phone. I took my phone to see who was texting me.
I saw that the boys band texting in the group chat. I read through all the messages they wrote.
A message said we were having a concert later.
„Fuck, I completely forgot about it!" I shouted.

I took my kitten off my lap and placed him on the floor.
„I'm sorry Kitty, let's continue playing later." I apologized to my kitten and petted it before running to my room to get ready.

~In Melts room~
I opened my clothes closet and picked out some clothes.
I dressed comfortably because I'll be changing my clothes and styling there.

I sat down on my bed and looked at my phone clock.
„I still have a bit of time." I said, „I'll ask the others if they have time to come to my concert!"

I clicked on the group chat where Kana, Akane, Aqua and I were inside.

~Group Chat~
Melt: Hey guys, do you have time to come to my concert later?
Akane: Oh...you have a concert later, unfortunately I can't come, sorry. :(
Melt: Oh...ok.
Kana: Unfortunately I can't come either, sorry boy.
Melt: Oh...maybe next time.
~End of the Chat~

I put my phone aside and looked out my window.
It's sad that no one comes to my concert. I thought. I put my head in my pillow. Until I heard my phone beeping, maybe someone had texting to me, I took my head out of my pillow and looked who had texting to me.
Someone texting something in the group chat. I clicked on it to see who and what the person wrote.

~Chat~
Aqua: I can come to your concert if that's okay for you.
Melt: Of course it's okay for me, I'm happy that you're coming to my concert.
Aqua: Cool.
Kana: Ohh lovebirds!
Akane: True >:D
~End of the Chat~

I don't know why, but I'm so happy that Aqua will come to my concert. I smiled and looked at my phone clock.
„How long was I on my phone? Fuck it, I have to go quickly!" I quickly ran out of my room and put on my jacket and shoes.

I took my house key and opened the door. „Bye Kitty see you later!" I said goodbye to my kitten and left.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆☆⋆ ─────<.•*:。✩

~Pov Aqua~
It was a bit strange that there were almost only girls there.

Let's hope the girls don't want anything from him.

...

Did I really just think of that?
I don't care if girls want something from him.
I mean he's just a friend.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when smoke slowly came from the stage and Melt and his band were on the stage.

The girls started screaming.
I don't know why but I had a feeling in my stomach of anger maybe jealousy.

Melt started singing and the band played their instruments.

Melt made a Korean heart in the air and smiled.

He had this charisma, this charisma like Ai...♥

My heart stopped and my eyes sparkled, I wanted more, I wanted more.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆☆⋆ ─────<.•*:。✩

The concert was over Melt and his band thanked his fans. Melt looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

I went outside and realized it was already dark. I was about to call a taxi so he could drive me home but was interrupted.
„And what do you think of the concert?"
a familiar voice asked I looked up to see Melt smiling. „It was okay." I answered, „It was just okay?", „I even did my best." he scoffed. „It's getting really dark, I should go home-" I was interrupted, „Stay the night in my house...if you want." He said nervously. I nodded as answered, Melt's eyes sparkled. „Then follow me!", He said proudly and started walking.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆☆⋆ ─────<.•*:。✩

~Pov Melt~
I took out my house key to open the house door. I went into the house and Aqua did it to.

~In Melts House~
   {Pov Aqua}
I felt one go around my legs. I looked down and saw a kitten. „The kitten seems to like you!" Melt said smiling. I stroked the kitten and looked at it, „What's the name of the kitten?" i asked. „It's Melt Jr." Melt answered proudly, „Wow...the poor kitten." I said. „Rude." Melt complained.

The kitten was really cute, okay, we don't have to talk about the name...
I thought and looked at the floor.
„I don't know why you don't like the name, I think it's great!" Melt whined. „You just named him After you only that there was a Jr at the end of the name." I argued.

Melt opened his mouth but immediately closed it again and looked sadly at the ground.
Was I too serious with him?
I didn't want to make him sad...
...
I sighed „Do you know what the name is great." I said smiling slightly, „Really? I think too!" He smiled back.

I heard Melt's stomach making noises. „Have you actually eaten anything today?" I asked, „Maybe." He answered. I sighed and pulled him into the kitchen, „You know that's not good for your health." I scolded.

~In the Kitchen~
I grabbed some cooking utensils and started making soup for us. Melt stood next to me and watched me make the soup. I stirred the soup, „Is there something you can't do?" Melt asked. „Hmm...let me think, I don't think so." I joked, „Of course there are a lot of things I can't do." Melt smiled.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆☆⋆ ─────<.•*:。✩

~Still Aqua's Pov~
We sat at a table and ate the soup. „The soup is really good!" Melt said, „Thanks." I thanked him.

Afterwards we talked about various themes and ate the soup.

He had the charisma of Ai and I loved it. ♥

That's it guys I hope you enjoyed it. I'll try to upload a chapter every other day and if that doesn't work every third day.
I hope to see you in the next chapter. :D
Byee~

Words: 1052