Jungkook: "you need to be punished for your wrong doings, V"

He addressed sternly.

V didn't utter anything and started to move towards the unconscious girl. Before Jungkook stops him, he cupped her face and gave a long kiss on her forehead. Jungkook was speechless looking at his sweet romantic gestures, because to his knowledge V isn't a soft natured man but completely opposite of that.

V: I regret for committing such acts up on her, Jungkook ah.

Jungkook: "you're regretting after doing all those things to her. You are truly unbelievable Kim".
He scoffed.

V: I have realized my mistakes and my feelings too.

Jungkook: "well I don't really know whether you have realized your mistakes or not but.....what do you mean by your feelings?"
He asked curiously.

Taking a long breath, taehyung looked at the bunny man and said

V: I have started to like this human girl and I welcomed her to my world.

Jungkook was amazed after listening to his words. Never in his human life or in his real life, he had imagined that the soul hunter would ever catch feelings on a mere human.

Jungkook: but how? This is sudden.

V: I don't know the answer to your question but the day when I met her, I felt a different type of energy flowing in me, I always feel to watch her 24/7, I feel we both are connected through some reason, my inner self says that she's born only for me.

Jungkook: still you scared the life out of her.

V: told you already, I'm regretting and I've decided something.

Jungkook: what?

V: I'm gonna marry Y/N.

Jungkook was ready to faint soon but he reminded that Y/N is still in his arms.

Jungkook: hyung, Y/N is a human and she isn't like us. It's impossible for a soul hunter and a human get along.

V: "you're mistaken Kook. Y/N isn't a simple human being and I'm sure. I need to find out what really she is to me".
Said him while caressing her hairs.

Jungkook: you need to talk to our brother.

V: that will be done after our marriage.

Jungkook: yeah okay....wait what?!

End of flashback

While Y/N was heading towards her place, she tripped and was about to kiss the earth however luck was on her side as she didn't get the chance to kiss it but sensed someone holding her instead. Opening her eyes slowly, she gazed at her saviour only to make her breath get halted.

 Opening her eyes slowly, she gazed at her saviour only to make her breath get halted

The most handsome man she had never seen in her whole life. The man looked perfect from every angle. An exact prince looking man that people describe in fictionals. Soon she snapped out of her thoughts realizing by looking at their positions and pushed him gently, not forgetting to thank him. The man smirked when he spotted her cheeks getting redden caused by him.

V: I see we met again but in an unexpected way.

Y/N blinked few times being confused but realized that she had met the stranger before too. She wanted to slap mentally to herself for not recognizing him. This strange and rude man who she had treated before.

Y/N: "well not pleased to meet you again".
Said her while rolling her eyes.

V: "It's sad to know that a beautiful girl like you isn't interested in me where the others do".

Y/N: you can go to them, I'm not stopping you afterall. And if your finished with your nonsense talks then permit me, as I have works to do.

V was surprised at her sassy replies. He smirked again wanting to tease her more.

V: of course darling, but only if you let me introduce myself. Well, I'm Kim taehyung, CEO of Kim Enterprises.

Y/N's pov
My body stood numb when I got to know about him. Kim taehyung? The famous business man, Kim taehyung?! Students keep this man as their role models, a great opponent to all the business men and a perfect husband material for every women. My lips sealed tightly regretting for not recognizing this man. Shit! I was even rude to him.

Tae: "I assume you know who actually am I, don't ya?"
He dangerously whispered near my ears making shiver in my spine.

I was nervous and didn't know what to say. Another point to be added, this man is a flirt.

Tae: am I?

Y/N: huh?....what-

Before I complete, taehyung took his steps closer towards me making my mouth shut immediately. Taking my hand gently, he kissed it. I was taken aback looking at this. He looked at me lovingly while still holding my hand in which I can sense my heart racing rapidly. His acts are making me confused but I feel I'm liking it.

Tae: I know this is sudden but you need to know this. I've taken a great liking on you and want you to be a part of my life.

He confessed with full of confidence making my soul leave from my body. What is going on? Why would a famous man like him have feelings to a simple girl like me? This is so sudden!

To be continued ______

Happy new year everyone ✨