𝟎𝟏𝟐. ⇝ A GOODNIGHT'S KISS

THIRD PERSON POV( ɪʀʟ & sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ)

THIRD PERSON POV
( ɪʀʟ & sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ)

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ - 5 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ᴏғ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ" so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me and tell me that i'll see you again

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ - 5 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ғ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ
" so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me and tell me that i'll see you again. "
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

012 : A GOODNIGHT'S KISS !
ɪʀʟ !

CHRIS AND AINSLEY GIGGLED TO EACH OTHER as they watched their friends' comments roll in under their posts. they had pulled over in an fairly empty mcdonald's parking lot after grabbing some food. they didn't want to go home just yet. they had skated until well after it got dark out, chris finding amusement in ainsley lying and pretending that she couldn't skate so he could pull a move on her. he kept teasing her, saying she wanted him to pull a move on her, enjoying his flirting.

she in return, of course rolled her eyes and detested it, but the blush on her face and the smirk toying at her lips proved otherwise. she liked chris and there's nothing she could do to prove her denial.

so as they sat there in the car, a blended playlist of frank ocean, mac miller, brent faiyaz, and many others shared between the two playing softly as they talk. they leaned close toward each other they laughed, their flood long gone as they sipped their drinks, their soft laughs filling the silence that their voices didn't.

"we should get going, it's almost eleven." ainsley sighed, her body turned toward the centre console with her knees tucked against her chest and her head resting against the headrest, chris doing the same as he pouted, reaching his hand across the console, taking hers into his, and playign with fingers.