𝟎𝟎𝟗. ⇝ SIDE BY SIDE

THIRD PERSON POV( ɪʀʟ )

THIRD PERSON POV
( ɪʀʟ )

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ɴᴏɴsᴇɴsᴇ - sᴀʙʀɪɴᴀ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇɴᴛᴇʀ" but i can't help myself, when you get close to me

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ɴᴏɴsᴇɴs - sᴀʙʀɪɴᴀ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇɴᴛᴇʀ
" but i can't help myself, when you get close to me. "
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

009 : SIDE BY SIDE !
ɪʀʟ

WHEN AINSLEY ARRIVED AT HER DORM ROOM, she wasn't expecting to see chris sitting on the bench to the right of the front entrance. much less she did expect the sight of him to have her stomach doing flips as she took in his appearance. he wore that damn black boston red sox fitted cap backwards and slightly turned to the right on top of his head, black cargos, and a blue crew neck. but she didn't expect the way he sat in that stupid manspread position to affect her the most. shaking her head, she climbed out of her car.

"so you are stalking me, huh?" ainsley rolled her eyes, watching as he put his phone screen down on his thigh and he smirked up at her.

"nah, but i knew you'd be coming home soon and that you'd want the notes for this mornings class." he hummed, holding that smug yet "slightly" charming smirk as he grabbed the folder from beside him, holding it out to her with his head cocked to the side.

"you actually took notes?"

"yeah it's easy when you're not there to distract me." he chuckled, watching with a proud grin as she pulled a face at his comment.

"your flirting makes me want to projectile vomit everywhere." ainsley muttered, mockingly retching as he laughed, making her smile just the tiniest bit to herself while she led the way into her dorm.