1.

-2022-

@footballnews
WHO IS SHE?

Yesterday we saw a incredible game between the Hungarian women's national team and the Scottish women's national team! The Hungarians never won with such a big advantage! The key person in yesterday's victory was a 17-year-old girl who showed herself  the first time in national colors! Nor May! They put her on the second half of the game! She scored 2 goals and 1 assist in that 45+4 minutes and took the ball away from the opposing team 13 times! The young midfielder is a real st𝒶𝓇!
~ Robert K.

—-♥︎—-

The plane landed in the Spanish city Seville on Thursday afternoon at 2 p.m.
It's the beginning of June and here already very hot the air!
While we were walking off the plane, I tried to put my AirPods in their case, but my hands were shaking so much it was almost impossible.
- Damm it! - i sighed in frustrated way.
- Nor calm down! - my teammate Dora put her hand on my shoulder. Dora is midfielder too and she's our first captain.
- I know! Sorry! Just...! Just I'm really nervous about the tomorrow's game! This will be the first time when I'm in the starting team! Besides, this will be my second big match! And I need facing with Alexia Putellas and the other Spanish players! They're great... - i looked down.
- And you're great too! - Dora tried to comfort me. - Maybe you're younger but It's doesn't mean you can't beat them! Show them who you are!
- Thank you!

We arrived at a hotel with a bus. As I saw the hotel is close to the stadium where we'll play tomoroww.
- Okey girls! Training will be at 6 o'clock! Until then, rest the trip! Here in 4 hours!
- Now I'm going to sleep so well! - i walked to my room. It was a normal hotel room. Two bed, closet, bathroom etc.
- That's mine! - i jumped to the left bed.
- You're always choosing first! - Diana put her bags to the right bed.
- Cause I'm half-year younger! - Diana and I are the youngest in the National team, but she's older than me with 5 months. She's defender.

At 6 o'clock we went to the stadium, after a 2 hour training session there was a small team talking then we went back the hotel.
- Little girls! - Virag opened our door. - We're going to visit the city! You two are coming?
- Yes! - Diana noded.
- Noooooo! - i layed down to my bed. - I'm sleepy!!
- Nor! You slept two hours in the afternoon! It's enough for you! - Diana pulled me out of my bed so i fell to the ground.
- AUCHH!!
- Don't pout, get dressed! - she opened my bag, which I still haven't unpacked. - Hmm this black dress good! - she threw it to my hand. - Maybe you'll see some cute dude!
- I'm still tired! - i stood up.
- No one cares!!

Since everyone was hungry, we went to a restaurant.
- Oh I'm sorry! - as I entered the entrance, I bumped into a boy. He was wearing an orange hoodie, the hood was on his head, and it's covered most of his face, I only saw his big eyes good which were staring into mine. He looked familiar, but I didn't know from where.
I think he looked at me strangely because I said it in English.
After  5 seconds, he spoke:
- ¡Lo lamento! (I'm sorry!) - then he left.
- He was cute! - Diana poked my side.
- I didn't even see his full-face!
- This is why they say love is blind! - she laughed.

_⸝֎🌼⚘🏵🌹🌷🌸🌻✿🏶֍⸜_

Here is the first chapter!! 🥰🥳🥳
I hope you liked it! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻