what your hands were made for [K.Bishop]

pairing: bottom!kate bishop x top!reader

summary: kate ruins a cute moment by getting a little too excited about you wearing her hoodie.

warnings: SMUT -> minors, this isn't for you [grinding/humping; pet play is more than a little implied...my hand slipped :); kate gets needy and cums very fast; teasing; kate's praise kink goes brrr; subby puppy gf kate]

wordcount: 1.6k

a/n: i've missed writing for kate so much that i blacked out and wrote most of this in one sitting. i literally can't tell you who the dominant one is supposed to be here and i feel like that's exactly the way kate would like it lmao. anywho, i'm still thinking about the marvels so have this while i recover. i hope you enjoy <3

* * * * * * *

It's a cold early morning in New York when your eyes open to the sight of your adorable, sleeping, girlfriend. A small smile pulls at your lips as you take her in, everything from her disheveled hair to the subtle crinkle between her eyebrows sends your heart soaring.

You can't resist the urge to reach out and tuck a piece of her wild hair behind her ear. She stirs but only to wrap her arms tighter around your waist, an incoherent murmur of a complaint tumbling out of her parted lips.

Kate Bishop is many things...except a morning person, something you've had to learn the hard way. It's honestly a miracle she's managed to make it to most of her early morning missions on time considering how many attempts it takes to get her to even consider getting up in the morning.

It's hard to find her bad habit annoying when she looks so damn cute, though.

Unfortunately for her, you're awake, you're hungry and Clint's supposed to drop off her beloved golden retriever in a few hours.

You don't necessarily understand the arrangement the two archers have but you know it can't do Lucky any harm to be taken to the Barton's home every once in a while. Especially during weeks when Kate is swamped with superhero work and can't find the energy to be dragged around Central Park for a few hours.

So, you disentangle yourself from the brunette's strong embrace and get up.

You hear her grumble again while your hands reach for the warmest thing in sight: one of Kate's purple hoodies chaotically thrown onto her bedside table. Any other day you'd be fighting the urge to scold her for never putting her clothes in her ridiculously large closet but today, the hoodie saves you from the cold air that nips at your skin.

The tell-tale sound of sheets rustling around fills the room for a few seconds before Kate speaks up.

"Where are you going?" She groans, her voice carrying traces of that sleep-filled raspiness you've come to love.

"To get ready. Clint's coming to drop off Lucky."

"Yeah, but that's not until later and your girlfriend wants cuddles right now."

You turn around to face her, ready to tease her for being such a grump in the morning, only to find the archer watching you with wide eyes.

"Um...you okay, babe?"

Your voice brings her out of her thoughts and you catch sight of the pink hue that threatens to overtake her beautiful face. "Yeah...yeah, just...that hoodie looks really good on you."

"Thank you, I stole it from my grumpy girlfriend."

You're technically making fun of her but all she can focus on is the way her hoodie looks on you. On the subtle smirk that pulls at your lips and the small token of possession it represents.