You spoke again. "...Truth or dare?"

"...Dare."

You giggled, putting his hand back onto your other thigh.

"Show me what you want to do with me."

His chest rose and fell slowly as his hands pulled your legs apart. You looked down at them as they played with your skin, ever so slowly making their way up closer on your thigh.

You sighed when he squeezed them and kept dragging them closer, teasing you to the point where you felt your stomach tense.

"Truth or dare?" He asked during his motions.

"Truth." You squeaked.

"Can you handle me?"

You took in a deep breath, feeling his erection. His demeanor was nothing like you had ever thought it out to be. From once a stern and composed individual, to now a soft and lustful dominance.

You opened your mouth, feeling his thumb play at the hem of your shorts.

"...I would like to find—"

"Master Diluc? Master Diluc!"

A voice from above startled both you and Diluc. You shot up, quickly composing yourself.

Diluc grabbed the lamp from the desk and cleared his throat, walking to the stairs. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Adelinde! Master, the storm outside has destroyed the crops!"

Diluc cursed to himself, opening the basement up. You followed behind him, climbing back to the surface.

"Has the tornado passed?" He asked looking at her frantic face.

"Yes... I went outside to check for the damage and it's very severe." She said, panting.

You looked at her. She looked back at you. "Oh... Miss L/N."

You let a fake smile come about your lips. "Hello."

"What are you doing here?" She asked, looking you up and down.

"I could say the same for you." You laughed.

"Oh, I stay here." She replied.

For some reason, her response rubbed you the wrong way.

Diluc sighed, blowing out the candle from the lamp as the lights flickered on.

"Let's go."

...

"It completely destroyed everything..."

You looked at all the broken vines and scattered grapes around the Manor. Not only were the crops damaged, but there was a lot of shingles from the roof thrown everywhere.

Diluc sighed after taking a walk around. "I'll be spending a lot of labor to regrow this."

"Miss L/N, may I have a word with you?" Adelinde asked.

"Sure." You followed her to the side of the Manor, suspicious as to what she wanted to discuss.

"I have a favor to ask you... please forgive my rudeness." She placed a hand on her heart, looking at you with beady eyes.

You tilted your head. "Let's hear it."

"Ah, so I know you're fairly close with Master Kaeya..." She looked down shyly. "I-I was wondering... if you could plan a date... for us?"

You blinked. "...I'm sorry?"

She pushed her hands together, closing her eyes and bowing her head. "Please forgive me! But I have grown fond of Master Kaeya and found myself having feelings for him... you're the only one I could think of when it comes to this...!"