25

'I love you to life'
Lando's POV

'I hope you guys know she's going too kill you for what you did' Lola told us and to be honest with you Rory has every right to be i pushed her to tell me something that wasn't mine to know i would me mad to i guess 'she has every right to' Max said after looking back at me we both felt so bad for what had happened that we wanted to fix things but she still wouldn't reply to anything we tried so i guess this is the next best thing i only have 8 hours to make her not mad at me anymore

We arrived at her appartement and suddenly i felt nervous like i had never met her before but then again i always get kinda nervous when i get to see her it's funny to think that i can't imagine my life without her but a year ago she wasn't even in it

Rory's POV

I hear the doorbell ringing so i get up from the bed i've been in for the last week by now not having the energy to actually have company but Lola won't go away if i won't open this door so that's why i decided it was the best idea to just get up and face her i haven't told anyone i'm actually this sick i've told Lo and Indi that i'm not feeling the best but I haven't been this sick in a long time i walked over to the door and buzzed them in while i unlocked my apartment door i hear the door open and with me in the kitchen making some Tea i try to shout 'i'm in the kitchen Lo i'm making some tea' i hear Max talking to thinking to myself that i don't wanna see him before i talk to Lando so when i turn around to walk away i bumped into someone when they said 'you're sick Rory why are you sick' 'hi to you too Lando i'm fine i'm just feeling a little under the weather' i told him not wanting to look up just yet i knew that if i saw him in real life i would make it 1000 times difficulty to stay mad at him but now i'm getting the urge to hug him by just looking at his arms 'you're not feeling a little under the weather Rory don't lie you're actually sick' he said putting his fingers under my chin making me look up to him and i knew i was going to give in 'i'm okay Lando' i said giving him a small smile 'your not stop saying you are get to bed i'll bring your tea' he said seriously so i did go to bed and waited for Lando to come in when he did i saw how actually hurt he was 'why didn't you call' he asked looking at me defeated 'i was mad at you' i told him looking at the blanket i was under 'even if we would have been broken up i want you to call when you're sick Rory i have to know these things' he told me coming to sit besides me 'i've heard that before' i told him getting a little mad again thinking about why we had a fight in the first place when he and Max basically forced me to tell them about my parents it's just something i like to not talk about ever and they violated my boundaries on that point 'Rory i know i overstepped and i shouldn't have on another note i am glad that i know so i can keep this in mind although i know that's not what you want but this is something that made you you but i am so sorry i shouldn't have done that's he said while looking into my eyes i looked away for a bit and then said 'i'm not mad anymore and i was going to tell you sometime but i wasn't ready to have this talk and i'm still not i will tell you one day what happened just give me time' i told him he pulled me towards him and hugged me 'i'm so sorry i love you to life Rory' 'i love you to life'

roryjones

Liked by maxfewtrell and 634 othersroryjones I love you Tagged : landonorris

roryjones I love you
Tagged : landonorris

View all comments

maxfewtrell So cute
↳ roryjones Ok Ok

landonorris I love you <3
↳ roryjones :D

oscarpiastri Very mysterious picture 🧐
↳ roryjones I try my very best :)

indianamercedes Cute
↳ roryjones Love ya