S∆TeruShou - The Empty Classroom (PT2)∆S

!!ART IS NOT MINE!!

Smut
Terushima - Top
Daishou - Bottom

[Contains]
Publix Sex
Gagging
Choking
Hair Pulling
Raw Sex
Switching??*
Overstimulation
Praising & Degrading

(*Just Daishou like power bottoming it??? Instead of like topping- IDK You'll understand once you come across it)

∆Terushima's POV∆
He stood up and sat on my lap, my dick twitched as his breathe hit my neck. He sucked on my neck as he rubbed his ass against my boner. I groaned as I raised my head and put my hand on the back of his head. He pulled his pants down along with his boxers and licked my jawline before pressing his lips against mine. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him in closer, disconnecting our lips to say "you're better then I thought.." I said with a smirk before connecting our lips once again.

He smirked and started running his hand down my shirt, pulling it off me once he reached the bottom, I then repeated his actions, pulling his shirt off before rubbing his waist up and down as I took one of his nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. He moaned, rocking his hips back and forth. I couldn't take it, I pushed my lips against his as I switched our positions, me now ontop of him.

I grabbed his hips, he held my face with both of his hands as I slid my tongue into his mouth, sucking his tongue and rubbing his hips. I disconnected our lips, moving my lips to his collarbone, sucking and nibbling on it. I rubbed my erect dick against his ass, he groaned, arching his back. I sucked at his Adam's apple as he wrapped his legs around my waist "fuck Teru, just rail me already" he groaned, "teru? What's with the nickname?" I chuckled as I took his hand, he blushed "shut up.." he said looking away.

∆Daishou's POV∆
"Ngh!" T-Teru!" I gasped as I felt my own fingers slide inside of me. I heard him chuckle "You'd get hurt if I were to just ram it into you, why don't you loosen yourself up?" he said in a deep voice. I felt my dick twitch, I feel my face heat up, 'why does the fucker have to be so.. hot. I can't let him just win! I know what I'll do.. ' I think, I feel myself grin. I turn myself around, my stomach now against the teacher desk, I spread myself with one of my hands before pushing two fingers inside of me, it felt weird.. I could feel his eyes staring at me, or well my ass.

It felt weird to have something inside me, it was tight and wet. I didn't really know what to do, but I remember seeing something like this when I was watching porn, I spread my two fingers, stretching myself out, I think this is right? I added a third finger, I kept separating my fingers, but since it was tight it was pretty difficult. I couldn't tell if I was doing this right or not.. It didn't feel good but it didn't feel bad, it just felt.. okay? I don't know but it felt weird.

I hear a chuckle behind me, feeling Teru grab my hips. I took my fingers out gripping onto the teacher desk. I felt something big and hard rub against my ass, I look back and 'HOLY SHIT- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING'  My eyes widen, that's not even a dick at this point! No wonder it's called a cock, it's the size of one*! I felt myself tremble, Teru leaning down, his stomach pushing against my back.

He bit the tip of my ear as he rubbed my waist. He kissed the tip of my ear, then my neck, then my back, he kept rubbing his.. whatever I should call that monster of a size! against my ass. His breathe hitting my skin, he kept rubbing up to my waist down to my hips, kissing different parts of my neck and upper back. It felt nice.. I won't lie, but I'm still better then him! I felt a sudden sting, I looked back to see Teru trying to slide his dick in, I felt my eyes sting "S-Shit! Stop! Fuck stop!!" I screamed out. Teru rubbed my back, giving me small kisses "I know, it's because you're so tight.. It's going to hurt at first, just try to bear with it and relax, if it hurts too much tell me and I won't move."  He whispered in my ear.