Valentine's Day (Ei, Lisa, Ayaka, Yae Miko, Yun Jin and Eula)

Start from the beginning

Aether jaw fell down as he looked at her, she wasn't wearing her usual attire but the outfit she wore during her vacation in Sumeru.

"Hello cutie, why don't you come down here and you keep me company?" Without needing to be told twice, Aether quickly made his way downstairs as Lisa moved towards the bottom of the stairs "Happy Valentine's cutie" The woman wasted no time in clamming the boy's lips and gave him a sweet but passionate kiss.

"L-Lisa" tried to say Aether while catching his breath "This are for you" he gave her the bouquet of caecilians that he had bought a few minutes before, The librarian with a smile on her face received them, looked at them for a few seconds and thanked her before leaving them on the table beside them.

"Aren't you the sweetest? I think that my cutie deserves a little gift..." The woman grabbed the boy's hand and walked him towards the sofa, moving her hips as sensually as possible.

That was a Valentine to remember, luckily they closed the door, otherwise anyone who was in the building would have remembered it too.

Ayaka: Although she would love to be able to organize everything herself, she doesn't have the necessary experience to organize something that she considers perfect for both of them, and when it comes to Aether, she doesn't like to ask her brother or Thoma for help

So she and Aether just let themselves get carried away, they started the day together and did all kinds of activities, had lunch together, toured the entire Narukami Island, prayed at the Grand Narukami Shrine, they went to the beach together and she even recreated the dance she performed for him after they went to their first festival together.

At the end of the day, the two were back in the Kamisato Estate, They were both on the balcony of Ayaka's room, with her lying on his chest while he leaned against the wall, they watched the stars that illuminated the night in the land of eternity.

"Aether, Before you came to Inazuma, I thought it was impossible that one day I would find someone who would accept me as I am, everyone only saw me as the Shirasagi Himegimi" Ayaka put her hands on top of Aether's who rested on top of her stomach "But since you came into my life you changed it completely, you were my first friend, you taught me many new things, I was able to live new experiences together with you, and before long I couldn't help but to fall in love with you, And the day that you reciprocated my feelings was the happiest of my life, You are not only my hero and the savior of Inazuma, but you are also my special person, you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with" For the first time since she started talking, Ayaka looked directly at Aether's eyes, her blue eyes meeting his golden ones "You are the person I want to spend my eternity with"

The girl brought her face closer to the adventurer's, delicately bringing her lips to his, uniting them in a soft and loving kiss, Aether quickly responded with the same delicacy as her, their fingers were still intertwined in Ayaka's lap.

After a few minutes the couple broke the kiss, leaning their foreheads against each other's.

"Thank you Aether, for making me the happiest girl in all of Teyvat" The couple shared a quick kiss, they continued to look at each other with with eyes full of love and affection.

"I should be thanking you Ayaka, not only for being the best partner I could have, you continue to support me even though my goal is almost impossible, you always listen to me when I need you and you even neglect some of your responsibilities to help me on my journey" Aether moved a little, leaving the girl on the cushions while he got up to look for something in the room.

When he returned, he brought a small bag with him "Happy Valentine's, Ayaka" The so-called princess looked at the bag in surprise, then at Aether, and then at the bag again.