Valentine's Day (Ei, Lisa, Ayaka, Yae Miko, Yun Jin and Eula)

Börja om från början

"Ei" Aether brought his hand to Ei's and squeezed it gently "Did you try to cook?" The archon only nodded. "Did Paimon eat it and the passed out on the floor" She nodded again.

Ei continued to stare at the ground, her attempt to hide the mess she and Paimon had made failed miserably, she gently felt a hand on her cheek, as she looked forward she saw her boyfriend looking directly at her eyes.

"I'm not mad Ei, surely you wanted to surprise me for Valentine's Day, right?" She squeezed his hand in response. "And the two of you ended up making a mess?" The archon once again squeezed his hand "Its alright, just go take a shower while I clean this and prepare something for us to eat, then we can go watch the stars while we eat you present" For the first time, Ei noticed the little bag that was right next to the door.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" Asked the archon.

"Don't worry, just take a shower and I'll have everything ready when you are done" Ei surprised Aether with a quick kiss on the cheek, then she made her way towards the stairs to go up to their room.

Meanwhile Aether stood there, watching his girlfriend climb up the stairs, there was something hypnotic of watching Ei climb the stairs. After the woman disappeared into the upper floor, he walked to the kitchen.

Inside it was a mess, smoke everywhere, chocolate in almost every surface, knives, and forks all over the counter and Paimon lying down on the floor with her face full of chocolate, the boy could only sigh as he grabbed a bucket.

Lisa: She already had everything prepared a month before the day arrived, even with all of her work she made time to prepare a special night for her and her cutie.

She sent him a letter a few days before so that the boy would return from Sumeru to visit her, after their meeting during her little vacation in the nation of wisdom, Lisa wanted to see her cutie again and what better opportunity than do it on Valentine's Day.

The librarian asked Jean for a day off to finish touching up the last details for her surprise, she took advantage of the fact that Aether would probably be finishing commissions all day before returning to Mondstadt, so she closed the library for the day and got to work.

*That night*

Aether had finally finished with all his commissions for the day, he hadn't been back to Mondstadt in a while so they had accumulated quite a bit, but thankfully he managed to finish them all in time.

After leaving Paimon at the teapot, Aether made his way towards the Knights of Favonius headquarters as Lisa's letter indicated, on the way he could see a lot of couples all over the place, some just hanging out, others eating and the rest buying gifts, this last thing the latter made Aether realize that he had no gift prepared for Lisa.

After thinking for a second, he decided to buy her some Cecilia flowers, he remembers form their first "date" that those were her favorite, he quickly bought some form Miss Flora and made his way towards the library.

Upon entering the building, the boy could see how it was quite empty, except for the light that came from Jean's office, there was no one else in the place, which was understandable since it was quite late and surely everyone had plans for the night.

He decided against paying Jean a visit, The Acting Grand Master probably had a lot of work and Lisa was still waiting for him, so he slowly made his way towards the library.

He quietly opened the door and closed it behind him, when he could finally look at the place, it was completely different, rose petals all over the floor, the candles gave a warm and homey atmosphere, but at the middle of the place, in top of the sofa, Lisa quietly looked at him.