VII. FIRST YEAR

Nova was going to wake up Fred and George for their prank. She opened the door to their dorm that they shared with Lee Jordan and Kenneth Towler.

"Oh, look at that mess!" Molly complained with a disgusted look.

She walked over to George and woke him up, which was rather easy.

"Oh, I love this bit!" George said with a cheeky grin.

"Why?" Several people asked.

George only smirked in response.

She then walked over to Fred's bed to wake him up.

Nova: Fred, wake up!

Fred turned away grumbling under his breath. Nova then tore the blankets off of him, only to see he didn't have a shirt on. Nova went bright red, but continued to try to get him up.

Many females started giggling at the eleven year-old, bright red, Nova.

Nova: Fred! Get up!

Fred turned over again and wrapped his arms around Nova's waist and pulled her on-top of him.

Many people start laughing, but some are glaring.

Nova: Fred!

Fred: Five more minutes.

George: Fred, Come on! We have to get it ready!"

Fred: Oh shit! That's today?[Fred sits up]

"Language!" Molly shouts

Nova: Yeah.

Fred grabs clothes off of the floor and then goes to the bathroom to change.

George: So...

Nova: So?

George: [smirking]You have a crush on dear Freddie.

Nova: No, I don't."

"Yes you do" Most of the hall says.

George: Sure.

Once Fred gets out of the bathroom they go to the Great Hall where no one is, yet.

They start putting glitter in the pumpkins along with something to make them explode.

Fred and George: Our job here is done.

The marauders and the Prewett twins are taking mental notes while Molly, Lily, and McGonagall were shaking their heads.

Later

Outside in the courtyard, day time. Oliver , Nova, and Harry appear, carrying a trunk. They put it down.

James squeals like a little girl because he gets to watch his kids practice quidditch.

Oliver: Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each time has seven players. Three Chasers, Nova you're one of them, two Beaters, one Keeper and a Seeker. That's you. There are three kinds of balls. [picks up a red one] This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops. [Points to the hoops in the Quidditch pitch in the distance.] The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. [throws ball to Nova.] With me so far?

Nova: [throws back] I think so. What are those? [points to two squirming chained down balls.]

Oliver: You better take this. [hands Harry a small bat. He bends down and releases one ball. With an angry growl, it flies off into the air. The two boys watch it.] Careful now, it's coming back. [The balls comes whizzing down, and Harry cracks at it with the bat. The ball soars off through a statue, surprisingly without damaging it.] Not bad, Potter. You'd make a fair Beater. Uh-oh. [The ball zooms down, and Oliver grabs it, wriggling to get it back in the box. He succeeds and is out of breath.]