two.

AN: Hello, everyone! Before y'all begin, this is just a little heads up that the emboldened text is Spanish and the italics are for Korean.

=====

"Looks like my roomie's here," Madison said as soon as I walked in, her arm hanging around a life size cut out of Chanho from CSIDE. "And you," she said upon noticing Kitty, who was being surprisingly awkward in spite of her expertise with people.

"Hello," she greeted the redhead with too wide a smile.

"Hi, Madison," I said as I placed my bag at the doorstep and walked further inside. "This is my friend Kitty and she was accidentally assigned a room in the boys' wing. We talked to the person in charge and they informed us she could live in our dorm if you agreed. Would you be okay with that?"

In my theory, this wasn't something that should have been needed to be asked of Madison. She was a lively character, one who should have no problem getting along with Kitty, and it only made sense to fill a dorm that was under occupied.

My conscience said otherwise, however, and so did Kitty.

"I already bumped into her at the entrance, and now I'm trying to butt in her space. And then freaking out Principal Lim. I don't want to be the reason for any business to get messed up. It only makes sense that I ask," she'd said on the way here.

She hadn't really asked though, so I thought I'd do it for her.

Madison took a while to answer, long enough that I wanted to tell her we could back out if she preferred it, but then she looked straight at me with her light eyes.

"I already set up my closet in there and that room was going to be for Chanho oppa," she sighed, "but I guess he can sleep with me." Kitty and I shared a happy look at her words. "Just make sure to keep an eye on us. We don't want anything to happen before marriage."

"We can chaperone you two." I nodded understandingly.

"We'll be the best chaperones ever!" Kitty said with determination and leaned close to Madison to whisper, "you won't even get to first base."

"Okay, that's a bit much." Madison held the cut out tightly. "Oppa and I need our quality time."

"You can have that while we set up our stuff."

Madison gave me a finger heart as I dragged Kitty away.

===

"You settled in okay? Are your roommates nice? I can talk to whoever's in charge if you're not comfortable."

"I'm sharing a dorm with Kitty and this other girl, Madison. We're getting along well."

"And what's this Madison like?"

"She's a margarita like me."

"She is?" I nodded and Dad looked very pleased at my response. "So Kitty, who's trouble but cares about you a lot, and Madison, not like you I'm sure, but still a margarita."

"Yes."

"I think you'll have a good time at your Korean Independent School of Seoul," he said, almost out of breath by the time he finished saying the name of the institution.

"The acronym," I pointed out, "and a much easier way to say it is KISS."

"My god, don't remind me!" He grimaced. "No matter how valued it is, I can't take someplace called KISS seriously."

"Is it because the teacher to student ratio is very unbalanced, which makes you think about all the activities young adults living on campus could be performing without proper supervision?"