CHAPTER 13 ~ all that because I called you a friend?

Start bij het begin

"Hey you wanna come in for a while?i mean my parents are home wanna meet them before you go!?" I asked him a little fazed.

"Yes why not" he replied and made his way towards me and stood beside me infront of the door.

Wait that was not your line ansh.
You were supposed to say ! No maybe another time!
Why did you say yes?
I wasn't prepared for that.

Anyway I can't back out now.
I rang the bell and my mom opened the door .
"Divu" she exclaimed and hugged me and then looked behind me to see ansh there.

"And who's this gentlemen Divya?"my mom asked as if trynna guess who this could be.

"Mumma he's my friend reyansh."i said.
"Namaste aunty " he greeted her and went to touch her feet for blessings .
Mumma blessed him with "khush raho beta".

"Well I have holidays and I needed a ride and he offered so I said yes" I told her making up instant excuses.

"Achha beta come in let's head in you should meet Nishant as well he's inside." My mom said and started walking inside.

Before he could enter.
"Take your shoes off your feet before entering the house or my mom will take you off the planet" i said to which he laughed and took off his shoes and entered.

He met both my parents and they both seem to like him.
After awhile he said he should leave now.
"But beta it's late night,i suggest you should stay here for the night."my mom said to which my dad agreed but ansh declined politely and started to move out of the house.

"Also mom how could you ask a strange man to stay over at your place when you have a young daughter living under the same roof huh?" I asked my mom a little dramatically.

"A strange man?he's reyansh rajvansh Divya and he's a very nice men.
I would be even glad if he is the one who end up marrying you why would I worry about him hurting you.
I can see the way he look at you.
He can never hurt you."
My mom said to me in a little low voice.

"And how does he look at me mumma?"i asked a little unsure.
"Just like how you look at your food.with admiration divu" she replied.

"I also think I should stay over aunty ji since it's already late and the tolls must have been closed by now too" he said smirking a little to me but making innocent face at my parents.
I just looked at him confused as to what made him change his mind.

He stayed over anyway.
Right now I'm sleeping on my bed.
In my room.
And he's sleeping in a room right beside mine.
In the guest room.

I heard a knock on my room's door.
I opened the door to come face to face with reyansh.
He's still wearing his white shirt from earlier.
Suddenly he pushed me inside my room closed the door locked it and pinned me to the door.

I looked at him surprised by his sudden actions.
He pushed himself on me a little more and smashed his lips on mine harshly.
Very harshly I must add.
He kept nibbling on my lips.
He bit my lower lip and I moaned a little.

I now remembered I'm wearing a very revealing black night suit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I now remembered I'm wearing a very revealing black night suit.

The top is very short that now my hands are up pinned by ansh and my whole stomach is on display

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The top is very short that now my hands are up pinned by ansh and my whole stomach is on display.
Shorts are short too.
It's almost as if I'm naked.
His eyes roamed on my body and I could see his eyes turning a darker shade.

He threw me up on his shoulder.
And put me down on my bed.
I'm laying and he hovered over me.
His left hand pinning my both hands to the bed while his other hand started moving from my uppar breast to lower.
He passed my boobs while touching my nipple.
Making me shiver under his touch and a moan escaped my mouth without me noticing.

And now I realise I'm at my parents place.
And he is doing this here of all places.

"Ansh , we're at my parent's place, so behave" i said to him while trying to get up.
But he was still holding on to my wrists and I'm still laying under him.
"Exactly Divya, we're at your parent's place,so don't make those noises" he said and started my torture again.

His hand going down and down and down.
From the valley of my breasts to my lower stomach.
Butterflies butterflies butterflies.
His hand started moving even more lower and now it's making me nervous and anxious.
He's almost there his half hand under my shorts and panty.
Directly in touch with my skin.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Then he suddenly stopped.
And sat down and made me sit as well.
He kissed my shoulder with so much intimacy.

And at last hugged me sniffling into my scent

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And at last hugged me sniffling into my scent.
"So friends?are we friends Divya?"he asked whispering in my ear.
"What?"i asked him confused.
"You said I was your friend.
So are we friends Divya?
Do friends make you moan like that?
Friends don't look at friends that way baby"
He said still whispering.

"It was all because I called you my friend????" I asked him shocked.

_________________________

Hi lovlies
I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Byeeeee😜😆💃💅
My personal insta account is
eternal_divine_soul_
_________________________