garou vs the servants

Start from the beginning

Saitama- "we split up when we were heading towards the spaceship and the Monsters base".

Everyone- "oh no..."

Meanwhile with Garou.

Garou landed on top of the falling spaceship and in front of him stood the 4 servants. They were all standing there as if Garou was no match to them.

Mare- "your power and life... they both forfeit".

Garou moved at an incredible speed and delivered a huge karate chop to Mare's but to his surprise Coycutus grabbed his hand before he could touch it, holding it tight.

Coycutus- "surprised?" he grinned under his Face.

Garou tried to kick him in the face but was thrown on the edge of the ship by Sebas.

Garou- "so it's 4 against 1 huh?" he asked as he spat some blood.

Before Garou could get ready to fight he was punched by Coycutus. Garou recovers from being punched by Coycutus and starts fighting him for real. They begin exchanging blows while crossing large distances, reaching far into the sky. Sebas attacks Garou with a punch aimed at his head but Garou manages to dodge it before ax-kicking him into Spaceship, causing a landmass to severely crack. When Sebas stands up on his feet, Garou leaps down towards him with a hand-chop, striking his head directly, causing a forceful impact on the surroundings. However, the hand-chop is not enough to faze the Servant, who retaliates with a simple headbutt that shatters Garou's forearm.

Garou- "talking about unfair".

Despite this, Garou manages to regenerate his forearm quickly before punching Coycutus in the face, which he is unfazed by it. Coycutus retaliates with a punch of his own that sends Garou flying back a considerable distance. Garou manages to parry a punch from mare, hand-chops him in the right side of his face and lands a punch on his head before elbowing him in the stomach, all done very quickly.

Demigra grabs Garou's arm, so Garou performs several lock-on moves that he eventually hits her with a hard punch in the hip.

Garou- "God Slayer Instant attack"

Garou proceeds to use his God Slayer Instant Attack, slamming Demigra into ground with a flurry of punches and hand-strikes.

Demigra- "what's wrong hero hunter?"

Garou- "H-HOW ARE YOU BASTARDS STILL UNHARMED AFTER ALL OF THOSE ATTACKS".

Mare- "your just too weak to catch up to us".

Garou places one of his hands on Coycutus and takes a form that resembles a jet while his remaining hand emit energy to act as propulsion.

Garou- "Extreme Fa Jin"

Following with a mighty attack called Extreme Fa Jin, Garou pushes Coycutus into the earth which creates intense seismic waves that pass through the planet's core. Garou was breathing heavily as he manged to get rid of 1 of the servants. The attack is so immensely powerful that it causes a large landmass to raise up on the other side of the planet and distorts the space around Earth, messing with the magnetic as well as gravitational fields.

Garou- "1 down... 3 to go".

But despite his efforts, Coycutus is still unfazed by Garou's mighty attack and retaliates with his own punch Called Death penalty strike. Coycutus proceeds to punch Garou hard in the face, causing him to crash through several mountains and eventually fall to a massive puddle. Garou jumps back to the spaceship, which was falling on the ground, angered by the fact that all of his efforts made no difference.