garou vs the servants

Start from the beginning

Hado lost the energy and realized something horrifying- guys! There is no main body! They're all independent... they're not clones!" she shouted.

Everyone- "w-what..."

Hado- "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE".

Before they all could comprehend what had just happened, they were all surrounded and had no were to go. As a large Black Sperm is about to finish off the pro heroes it was cut in half. The black sperms turned around to see flashy flash with his sword out. The pro heroes were in shock and awe.

Mt- "who is that?!"

The black sperms grinned as they all began to combine with each other. There was about 100 trillion cells and it was more than enough to make a platinum sperm. They all decided to go all out so what happened next was shocking. Dimond sperm. It contained 100 trillion cell and was 10 times stronger and faster than platinum sperm.

Kamui- "he is much stronger than before... you

think he can defeat him?"

Ganga orca- "hope so..."

Flashy Flash charges at Dimond Sperm, but the latter quickly knocks him back with a powerful blow. Seizing the opportunity, Dimond Sperm employs his tentacle to restrain Flashy Flash, wrapping it around the hero's neck and delivering repeated strikes, causing Flashy Flash to spit blood. Despite Flashy Flash's attempt to counter with his Wind Blade Kick, Dimond Sperm skilfully dodges the attack.

Dimond Sperm lands a punch on Flashy Flash, who manages to block it but is still sent flying into a rubble. Dimond Sperm kicks Flashy Flash away, criticizing the hero for being full of openings and questioning his spirit. Flashy Flash, frustrated, switches to attacking Dimond Sperm with his Flowing Shadow Feet. Dimond Sperm, however, effortlessly defends against Flashy Flash's attacks using his Dimond Rings.

Dimond sperm- "Is there something wrong with your spirit? Just like any other S class hero, when you're outclassed by someone in your specialty, you abandon your duties and put all your effort into protecting your own pride. That's what being a hero is all about, right?"

Flashy flash- "shut your mouth".

Dimond sperm- "A being who truly wants to help the weak... does not exist!"

Flashy flash couldn't deny the fact that he was right but there was one thing Dimond sperm forgot.

Flashy flash- "now Saitama"

With one single punch Dimond sperm was obliterated into atoms which left the pro heroes in awe and fear.

Kirishima- "how did you guys beat him so fast" he asked in awe.

Ganga orca- "just who the hell are you guy...?!".

Mt lady- "that's Saitama he was here with Garou. Not sure about the other one"

Saitama- "anyways keep up the good work."

Flashy flash and Saitama disappeared in a blink of an eye and head towards the other S class heroes who manged to defeat Geryuganshoop.

Bang- "oh Saitama... good thing you guys are here..."

Bomb- "did you guys defeat the monsters on the other side?"

Flashy flash- "there was only black sperm there... not sure about the other ones. How about you guys?"

Atomic samurai- "we killed the aliens here" pointed to the dead body of Geryuganshoop.

Saitama- "same... what about Garou?"

Everyone turned back to him confused.

Metal bat- "was he not with you?"