For a guy like him, there's nothing unusual about this, he's having fun and fooling around day after day. So there's no reason to rush anything... As a matter of fact, he was hoping tonight would be one of the best, so...
Praphai hugged Sky.
Phai: "I've never done it quickly, nor will I ever do it."
Praphai hugged his waist and pressed him into his wide chest. He lifted his lips and had a naughty smile. Looking into Sky's eyes with a meaningful gaze, he's pleased to see Sky's slightly changed expression.
He leaned over to kiss the beautiful lips that's been tempting him since the race, but...
Sky: "That's not my style."
The young boy muttered and raised his hand to cover his lips then pushed him away from the hug.
Praphai just let him go because he was sure that the other person wouldn't change his mind. At least that's what his eyes implied. What he would never expect to see is what the young boy does next...
Sky was kneeling before him and... taking off the button of his jeans...
This kid, no matter how he dressed, his age couldn't be older than 20 years old...
No matter how you see him, Praphai doesn't think that he's older than his younger brother. Although he did look more experienced. It shows that he went through a lot.

But by his physical appearance, it shows otherwise. If he said he never dated anyone, he'd believe him.
Even though he likes to fool around everyday, he never got too interested in anyone.
But that kind of bullshit left his mind as soon as the smooth hands reached out and touched his part... one hand got it up and the other fondled it. He knew exactly what to do with it...
Both hands held it, not too gentle and not too rough, he knew exactly where to put pressure on it. He knew how to rub it, the tip of his fingertips moved back and forth at the edge, creating a tingling sensation which spread all over his body...
A hot breath left Praphai's throat and soon after, his thing showed its full shape.
Phai: "Very good."
His eyes looked weak, Praphai thought in amusement. Praphai only patted his head and complimented him, but it caused the dark eyes to blink in a brief confusion.
Then he focused on what's in his hands again. This time, he looked at him attentively, waiting for what he would do next, when suddenly...
He licked it.
He stuck out the tip of his tongue, looking up and licking it provocatively...
Praphai felt happy... too happy... Even though his expression doesn't change one bit.

Suddenly there was a different mood... Praphai felt the gleaming sensuality, be it from his sweat around his hair, or the movement of his white neck when he tilted his head... the bright-colored tongue that licked his hard wood... no wonder he has a wet, attractive lips that made him seem erotic.
Sexy...
Sky: "Mmm... mmm..."
Sky covered the whole thing with his mouth. When the sucking got more intense, it created a lewd noise that stimulated any adult's desire.
His breath was getting hotter. But Praphai could only put his hand on top of his head, pushing him to fasten his pace.
He looked at the smaller figure with burning eyes and licked his lips like a wild beast that met its prey.
Sky kept licking and rubbing his mouth on the hot stick. His tongue swirled with gentle movement around Praphai's thing until it got so wet. He kept pushing his mouth to get it into his throat until Praphai moaned and released his seeds.
Praphai has to admit that the kid has some skills, but it's not enough.
Sky realized that Phai wouldn't let him finish so easily, because when Sky released his hot thing, Praphai's hand moved to his neck then onto his shoulder to hold on to him tightly.
He lifted his head and said with an annoyed tone. Sky: "I'm done. My jaw hurts."

But Phai pulled him closer. Sky: "Hey!"
Phai is so pleased because he could surprise the other person as he grabbed his arms and dragged him to the master bedroom. He kicked the door open then the sharp face turned to make eye contact with him, sweeping his eyes around the room and the slender body...
Phai: "You don't think I'm satisfied with just your mouth, right?"
His fierce eyes looked at the bright red lips that seemed more swollen than before. Sky's face has gotten pale hearing those words.
I don't know if he's hurt or annoyed.
But turns out Sky didn't even hesitate. He didn't mind at all. Instead, the boy pushed him to the bed and straddled him skillfully. But...
Sky: "Where's the condom?"
Praphai almost joked that he wouldn't use it, but when he saw Sky's glistening eyes, he knew that if he won't use it then he will starve tonight.
So he made him turn to open the drawer on the side table. But he seemed cynical as he took a big box of condom with a large size and a lubricant gel, then threw it into the bed.
Praphai couldn't help but to tease him.
Phai: "Are you gonna use everything tonight?" Sky: "..."