Love Sky

Prologue [18+]
"I think you know what I want."
It's 1.30 AM and the road that was filled with cars during the day has transformed into something unimaginable by some people. Two giant containers were parked side by side, filled with powerful superbikes and all-black cars, blocking the entrance and exit to keep people out. They transformed the road into an emergency race track, right in the heart of the city.
This special event can only be attended by exclusive people.
If there's anything different about tonight is that there's a young boy who caused a ruckus. He was chased and cornered, and ended up on one particular great mechanic's shoulder, leaving his partner in crime behind.
Sky who saw all that commotion tried to run after the car who took his friend Rain away. His face showed discomfort, not sure whether he should be worried about his friend or himself.
Outsiders aren't allowed inside the venue. That means people who sneaked in won't be able to get out. Leaving him in jeopardy of being caught for trying to save his friend.
Damn it Rain, now that you got caught, what should I do? I'm so in trouble...
That's when the boy heard someone behind him clearing his throat.

Phai: "Did you come with Ai Phayu's friend?"
The guy asked while waving a familiar key... That's his friend's car key.
Sky: "My friend dropped that car key."
The guy in front of him has this amused look on his face. Sky: "If I wanted it back, how much do I have to pay?" Phai: "Oh you can take it."
Phai was just about to give it to him, but as soon as Sky reached out his hand to take it, his worst fear became reality.
Phai: "Do you know that this event needs a clearance to get into? It's not good to sneak in like this."
Sky: "So let me ask you, how much do I have to pay to get out of here in peace?"
Phai: "I think you know what I want."
Even though Sky told himself that he'd never get involved with anyone, seeing the situation around the event and how strict their security is, the boy could only answer...
Sky: "Okay."
I've got nothing to lose... it's just sex. ***
Sky: "Take off your clothes."

Phai: "Whoa, relax. Going straight to take off everything is not my style."
Praphai looked surprised and amused. As soon as they arrived at the condo which is a convenient place to stay after he's back from the race, the prey didn't even seem to be bothered about what's going to happen.
Sky went inside the extravagant room, pulling his shirt through his head, and angrily trashed it behind the sofa. This action had Praphai laughing in astonishment. Praphai's even more pleased when he saw Sky sighed.
This boy has a bad attitude!
That's what Praphai thought as he lifted his smile, seeing the boy that he smuggled out from the city race.
Today, like many other Fridays, the clandestine race was held on the main road of the capital city. Some influential people in Thailand, who don't give a damn about law, participated in that event. Praphai is one of them, probably one of the best, who never missed a chance to show off his skills.
But today was a bit peculiar because there was an uninvited guest... and he's a friend of Phayu's... the chief mechanic of the event.
Praphai didn't recognize the troublemaker kid but he admired his courage for showing up at the event and running away as soon as there was chaos. The story concluded with Phayu taking the troublemaker away, but it looks like the kid forgot that he took a friend with him.
Praphai watched the chaos and commotion when the newcomer was trying to save his friend, while Phayu went

away with the troublemaker. His partner in crime was caught, that's all he knew.
When he saw Sky, Praphai knew that he should've told the guards, but being the kind guy that he is, he decided to keep quiet.
He picked up the car key and took the chance to tease the person who was trying to get out of there safely. He told him that he needed to get some kind of compensation for his help. It was just a part of a game. But on the other hand... turns out Sky accepted that offer while looking at him with disgust.
At first glance, there was nothing special about the young boy in front of him. But as Praphai looks closer, the more he finds him interesting...
He has a slender and tall build, with soft, bright-colored, pursed lips. His black, smooth, straight hair looks tempting to play with...
But what stood out the most was his eyes... dark... cold... Like a deer's eyes... which attracts him... like it's seducing him... and making his whole body tremble...
The ordinary boy is hiding something extraordinary to be found.
Praphai didn't have time to finish his scan, as Sky marched forward and confidently put his hand on his crotch.
Sky: "Let's get this over with. I gotta go back home."
Once again, Praphai was shocked that the other person seemed to be so sure of what they're about to do... But he's satisfied.