Chapter 8

You guys were still at the party and it was about 1:00 am and you and Loki were at the bar telling jokes to each other and laughing. It was about a hour after the two of you did it and it's like you forgot all about it. Then Loki asked you "Y/n are we... dating now?" You weren't sure what to say.

"Yes!" You said with a smile on your face. Then Loki pulled you into a passionate kiss cupping your cheek and putting a hand on your thigh. Then he pulled away and said "Thank you, I don't deserve you." Then he hugged you.

You weren't sure why Loki's touch was cold all the time or why he was always touching you. But you liked it a lot. "I'm tired." You said with a yawn. At that moment Loki picked you up and was now carrying you bridal style. "Do you want me to take you to my room or do you want to sleep alone?" He asked while walking to the elevator.

You just simply said "Your room!" And he understood you. You arrived in the hallway and his room was across from yours so you said "Im going to change into my pajamas." "Ok, cya soon love." He said with a smile. Then you walked into your room picking out a pair of green pajamas.

Then heading to Loki's room. You walked in and Loki's eyes went wide. "You look beautiful!" He said with a gasp coming over and putting his hands on your waist and whispering in your ear "You look sexy in green." Then he pulled away and smiled at you before giving you a passionate kiss.

Then he snapped and he had a pair of silk pajamas on. Then he got into his bed and patted the spot next to him. You went and played down next to him and he rapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer. You were facing each other so you buried your head in his chest and drifted of to sleep.

At 3 in the morning you woke up from a night mare. You woke up panting and sweaty. "Darling are you ok?" Loki asked looking at you concerned. "Yes I just had a nightmare." You say still breathing heavily. He pulled you closer and kissed you on the forehead. "Go back to sleep my love." He said calmly as you drifted back to sleep.

*****Loki's POV*****

What was this mortal girl doing to me?! She has changed me! Why do I feel this for her?! Why does she make me feel this way?! And do I... Love her? And does she love me?

*****Y/n POV*****

You woke up at 6. Loki was still cuddling you he was shirtless and his skin was cold to the touch, but it felt good to touch. You got up and left to your room to get changed. You got changed into a light green crop top and flared jeans. Then you went back to loki's room and he was already up.

He was dressed in a black shirt and jeans. "Good morning my love." He said walking over and putting his head on yours. "Morning." You said with a smile on your face. Then you both walked down to the main lobby were everyone was up and eating breakfast.

You sat down on the couch and Loki sat next to you. You weren't sure how to tell them you were dating but you had to find out a way then you whisper in loki's ear "Do we tell them?" He smiled and said "Yes my love." Which made everyone look over at you guys like they've seen a ghost. "Did he just call you, my love!?!" Tony said with a shocked face.

"Yes, were are a thing now." You say with a smile. Before they could react a alarm was heard, the emergency alarm. "Let's go you to love birds!" You guys run out to a hydra attack as you and Loki fight side by side protecting each other from the enemy.

Then you get hit with a bullet while Loki was being choked but Loki regained control and killed the guy by blasting him in the face with green energy blast. Then he looked at you with shock and concern tears welding up in his eyes as he looked at you wounded and on the ground.

He rushes over and holds you in his arms as the avengers surround you and protect you from the enemy as Loki cradles you. He looks at you with tears in his eyes, he is very worried. When the battle is almost over you feel woozy and faint in loki's arms with a scent of pine and old paper as you drift off.

*****Loki's POV*****

I was fighting side by side my love. And then she gets hit by a bullet, and a rush of worry and anger washes over me as I charge over to the man who had shot the bullet and pinned him against the wall whispering "You will regret that." Then pulling away and snapping his neck.

And then I rush over to my love and hold her in my arms as she is wounded in the leg and is severely bleeding I sit with her cradling her in my arms with tears going down my cheek. How could I let her get hurt on my watch?!? This is all my fault!!

Soon the battle was dying down only a few guys left and the avengers took care of that while I sat there caressing her face as she passed out in my lap from the blood loss. So I picked her up like she didn't way anything. And I rushed her to the medical wing of the tower.

I sat her on the bed and took care of her wound. She stayed asleep and didn't regain consciousness while I was cleaning her wound thankfully I don't know what I would do if I saw her in anymore pain. And I sat with her for the rest of the night not sleeping a wink and keeping her hand in mine caressing it softly with my thumb. How could I let this happen to her?!? I'm such a idiot!!!

💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤💚🖤

Hope y'all enjoyed that chapter I really loved writing it lysm thanks for reading and if you enjoyed the story vote <3