Chapter 2

*****Y/n POV*****

Y/n awakened to the cat you had named Loki laying up against me sleeping peacefully. You got up without waking him and filled his bowl with food and another one with water. Then you heard out to get breakfast. You decided to go to get fast food and you got a bacon egg and cheese begal. Then you drove home listening to y/f/s (your favorite song).

When you arrived home you sat on your couch eating your begal and watching the news. Then Loki walks in (the cat). He jumps up onto the couch and lays beside you. Y/n starts petting him and he starts purring.

*****Loki POV*****

The girl had started petting me after she had went to get her breakfast. It honestly felt good so I couldn't help myself but express it by purring loudly. I can tell this girl is not of this realm... And it's like I can remember her from somewhere like a long time ago... Oddly enough she has shown that she does not know she has any powers or that she is not a mortal.

So I can't break it to her because I'm a cat. And because I am not to break cover to tell a worthless mortal girl her real lineage... She can figure it out herself... It seems she has never met her real parents or doesn't remember them. As to she has no pictures of the together or apart.

*****Y/n POV*****

You thought to yourself "hmmm... I might go to the mall today to get some stuff for Loki if he is going to stay with me, maybe I'll get a cat bed and some stuff." You get up and tell the cat, "Loki I'll be back." You pat him on the head then walk out grab your keys and head out. You get in the car and turn on y/f/s (your favorite song) and you sing along with it. Until you crash the car into a building... You float out surrounded by gold mist and your eyes now glow green. "What happened." You say as you pass out and float to the ground slowly landing down on the cement.

You awake In the avengers tower in the medical room. "Where am I." You say drowsy. "Oh, the kids awake." Says Tony Stark. "Hello, lady y/n." Thor says. "Why am I here?" You say sitting up seeing all of the avengers standing around you... "You have powers, lady y/n." Thor says. "I do?" You asked surprised. "Yes and you will be working with us." Tony says. "I'm an avenger now?" She asked still shocked out of her mind. "Yes." He says happy to have a new member added to the team.

A few days In the avengers tower you remember you still had the cat, Loki that you had fed quite a while ago. "Shit." You curse out loud. "Language." Cap says back. "I left my cat at my house with no food." You say concerned. "What was your cat's name, lady y/n?" Thor says interested. "His name is Loki." You say still concerned. "Why would you name him after my brother, lady y/n?" Thor asked intrigued.

"I didn't know Loki the god you were fighting, and the one you were fighting for the world, was your brother." She says shocked. "He is, but why did you name him that." Thor asked. "Because he looked like him, he has jet black fur, like loki's hair, and the cat has green eyes, like loki's eyes." She says explaining why she had named him Loki.

You think about it for a second... "Wait... What if the cat is Loki." She says proud of herself for coming up with that idea. "You could be right, lady y/n." He says going to tell the others about what y/n had told him. "Ok, I've made a plan... Eden will ride to her house on a bike and we will follow close by hiding so Loki doesn't suspect anything... If the cat is actually Loki." Tony says proud of himself for coming up with the plan.

*****Loki POV*****

I had seen the mortal girl ride in on what midgardians call a "bike." She then came over to me and pet me as I purred then a sympathetic look washed over her face and I knew what was happening when the avengers rushed In. They put me in a cat cage so I couldn't turn back, my 6'4 body wouldn't fit in a cat carrier.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thanks for reading it's a really interesting story... Tysm for reading lysm <3

(No sensitive chapters yet but I'll warn you when they are)