Chapter 6 ⚠️

"Anybody want to train in the training room before lunch?" Tony asked everyone. "Sure." Everyone said in unison. Then they went to the training room. "Who wants to fight me first?" You said to everyone. "I'll try." Bruce sid walking up to you.

He got into a fighting position and changed at you but you moved and put your arm out making him run into your arm and fall to the ground. The. You pinned him down to the ground and he tapped his fingers on the ground signaling he gives up. "Who's next!" You say as you throw your arms up and make a shocked face.

"I think Tony should." Loki says with a wide smirk looking at Tony and then back at you. "I'll give it a try." Tony says with a sigh and walks up to the training mats. He then gets into a fighting position and charges at you. You charge at him a and pin him to the ground with your foot. He tapped the floor three times signaling he gave up. "Who's next?" You say cheerfully.

"I'll go!" Nat says determined to beat you. "Ok." She gets into the training mats and gets into her fighting position. You both charge at each other you move aside making her run into the wall and fall to the ground. Then she gets up and pins you to the ground with her thigh around your neck slowly choking you.

But you teleport behind her and pin her down to the ground putting your leg around her neck and slowly and intimately choke her. Then she taps the floor three times signaling she gives up. "ok, anyone else?" You say "Ill try!" says cap. He walks over to her and gets into a fighting stance. You both charge and he tripped and fell. "I didn't even have to try!" You say laughing your butt of literally rolling on the ground while your face turns red from all of the laughing.

Then you get up noticing that Cap got up. You changed and pinned him to the ground doing the same thing you did to Nat slowly and intimately choking him with your thigh. Loki was watching you while you were doing this amazed that you know how to fight like that.

Then Cap tapped the floor three times signaling that he was giving up letting you win easily. "Ok who now?" You say with a big smile on you face sense you keep winning. "I'll will try!" Says Thor excitedly because he will beat you... It will he? He walks over to the mats and gets into fighting position. Then he changed at you but you jumps on his back.

And you use all of your body wait to topple him over to the ground pinning him with his hands behind his back. He taps the floor and gives up. "yesss!" You says as you jump around because you have won every time. "Let's take a break to eat lunch and we'll come back after ok?" Tony asked everyone. "Ok." Everyone said at the same time because we're all getting hungry anyway because you kept beating them.

You guys then went down and Bruce made lunch. You had y/f/f (your favorite food). You say down on the couch next to Loki because no other spot was available because nobody wanted to sit next to the literal god who tried to take over asgard and NY twice.

When you guys were finished eating you went back to the training room. "Who is next?" You say as you walk over to the mats. "I'll go!" Loki says enthusiastically getting up and walking over. He stands there getting into fighting position then charging at you pinning you to the ground but you punch him and he falls back then you sweep your leg under his making him fall to the ground.

But the he pulls your leg making you fall on top of him. You hold a dagger to his neck but he looks down. You wonder why so you look down to. Then you realize that he can see your underwear only him because is covering your butt so nobody else can.

You see a bump forming in loki's leather pants then you realize its his cock. Was he hard for you? You asked yourself. Then you looked back up at him he was flustered and his face was red he was just stareing down at his bump and your underwear looking at the back and forth then looking at you.

"U-u-umm?" He studders as he starts breathing heavily. "Loki are you.... Nevermind..." You say as you are still blushing and looking down then back at him. Then you loose your grip on the ground and fall onto him making your two parts rub together. You get back up and notice the bump is bigger now and Loki is now fully red and sweaty. He looks down as you again and then back at your face as you are still on top of him.

You looks at him he is so red and a peace of his hair is in his face. You take your hand and put the hair on his face behind his ear. And his face then gets even reder than before he looks up at you smiling.

*****Loki's POV*****

We got back and she said "who's next?" Then I said "I'll go!" Excited. Then I walked over to her and charged at her. I pin her to the ground but then she punches me. Then I fell back butt she sweeps under my leg making me fall to the ground. But I grab her leg and she falls in top of me holding a dagger to my neck.

But then I look down to realize her dress is up but only on the outside so I am the one who can see it. I can see her undergarments. And her lady parts. I feel a tingle then my face feels like it's on fire. I'm assuming it's really red. Then a bump forms in my pants. Was I hard for her?!?!. I was really flustered. I looked down and then back at her.

I tried to talk but the only thing that came out was "U-u-umm?" Then she said "Loki are you... Nevermind." Then she loses her grip to the floor and falls on top of me making are parts rub together and I feel a tingle. She gets up a and looks at me.

My face felt like it was on fire, and I couldn't breathe. Then she put a loose hair behind my ear. I couldn't help but smile because it felt good to be in this position.

*****Y/n POV*****

Then you got up and walked out Loki still laying there dazed, sweating, breathing heavily, and very red. Then he got up and followed you to the main room. Getting a book and sitting next to you and began reading still breathing heavily and flustered.

______________________________________
((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))

Things are finally getting good. Thanks for reading I'm working on more chapters lysm. <3<3