009~ Abby

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
                     Five Nights at Freddys
                     009~ Abby
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I woke up to my telephone running in the kitchen. I snapped up and ran to grab it.

"Hey Kendra?" Mike said. "Oh hey!" I smiled. "So today I'm pretty sure we have to bring Abby with us to work." He sighed. "Oh why?" I asked. "Max is not picking up the phone and I can't leave her here." Mike sighed.

"That's alright we just have to keep her safe." I said. "Yeah we'll see you tonight." He said as he hung up.

•••

I woke up and started getting ready for work. I brushed my hair and did my makeup. I slipped on my white converse and walked out the door.

I drove over to Freddy's and Mike was pulling in also.

"Hey!" I smiled as I got out of my car. "Hiii Kendra! I wanna go inside now!" Abby yelled running to the door dragging Mike along with her.

"It's not that fun once you get inside Abs." Mike said as he unlocked the door and we all walked inside. Abby walked in and held her stuffed animal tight to her chest.

"What happened?" She asked. "Come on." Mike said as he took out his hand and she immediately held it.

We walked to the Security room and Abby made herself a tent and crawled in.

"Good night." Mike said. "It's like camping Abby said as she fell asleep. Me and Mike decided to start cleaning so we grabbed the cleaning stuff and walked out the door.

Ok soooo btw I'm working on a new Mike Schmidt story and Oml is it gonna be aesthetic. But anyways love y'all😁