003~ Meet

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Five Nights at Freddy's
003~Meet
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I slammed my keys into my dresser and laid down. I looked up at the ceiling and eventually I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing and I saw it was Mike. I picked it up and said hello. "Hey I was wondering if you could take my sister Abby to school? I'm just tired and wanna rest if that's ok." He said. "Yeah sure!" I smiled through the phone. He told me his address and I told him I would be there in 20 minutes.

•••

I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. I got out and looked for his place. I saw it and walked over to it and he told me the spare key was under the mat. I grabbed the key and unlocked the door and walked in.

I saw him asleep on the couch with a bowl next to him. I picked up the bowl quietly and set it in his sink. I walked down the hall till I saw a door with a child's drawing.

I didn't know what to say since she wouldn't know me. I thought of something to say and I opened the door and walked over to her.

"Hey Abby it's time for school." I said lightly shaking her. She woke up and looked at me with a weird face. "Who are you?"  "I'm Mikes friend." I smiled lightly. "Oh ok!" She smiled and walked over to her closest and grabbed out a pink shirt with white pants.

"That's cute!" I smiled. "Thanks!" She smiled back. She put it on and we walked out to the kitchen and grabbed her a lunch and right as we were about to walk out the door a sleepy Mike said something. "Thanks for taking Abby. Have a good day Abby." "Yeah no problem!" I smiled at him as he fell asleep.

(Why is this story so good like god)