Father

Seth's P.O.V

I watched my daughter go up stairs and sighed, Silas was after her, I couldn't let that happen, he couldn't get Fallon. Caroline entered the room, I looked at her.

"Never let that man in this house again."

"Why?" She asked sitting in a chair.

"Because, he's dangerous.....and I don't want him nowhere near Fallon." I said standing up and going to Fallon's room, I wasn't done in there when I got worried about her. She might not be six anymore, but I was gone nine years and I'll admit, I still see her as that six year old girl I was taken from, not the fifteen year old girl she is.

When I entered I noticed Fallon's iPod was gone, she must of took it in the bathroom with her, so I looked around a bright purple binder caught my attention. I bent down and pulled the binder out from under a neat stack of papers, opening it I looked through hand drawn pictures.

They were amazing.

They were Autobots.... flowers, planes, cars....

I pulled out a drawing of a MQ-9 Reaper, it looked so real, the details were shaded perfectly, it wasn't colored like the rest, it must of been recent.

I looked up when I heard the door open, Fallon walking, well limping, in. Her right arm and leg looked terrible, definitely wet, blood was trickling down her leg, and when she looked at me, the pain was evident in her blue eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded. "Mhm...."

"Need help with that?" I asked again as she messed with a first aid kit.

"Sure...."

I set the binder down, stood up, and approached her, she was already wrapping her leg, I watched solemnly. When she was done I did her arm, she watched blankly, I looked up at her, worried. "Are you sure you're ok Fallon?"

She only nodded. "Yeah."

"Ok...."

"It just hurts, badly." She muttered. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, it is going to hurt....it's fresh."

"I know that."

"Well, I'm done." I said finishing wrapping up her forearm, she studied it.

"Thank you, Dad."

I nodded, it was strange to be called that again, but also pleasing. "Your welcome."

I watched as she put the bandages back in the first aid kit, then glanced over at the purple bidder I had abandoned. "Found my drawings?"

"Yep...they're great....what was the most recent?"

"The MQ-9 Reaper....I've seen one flying around here lately, decided to draw it, had nothing better to do really..." She said walking over to her bed and sitting at the edge. I stood up and joined her. She looked at me, confused.

"What're'ya doin'?"

"Sitting, by you." I answered stupidly. She rolled her eyes.

"Obviously..."

I chuckled. "Get to bed."

She did as told, all she had to do was swing her legs up on the bed and slide down to her pillow. "I would get under the covers, but you're sitting on them."

I stood up, letting her pull the blankets over her, then sat back down, well, laid down.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, which were also somehow furrowed.

"What?"

"What are you doing?" She asked laying on her side, facing in my direction. I shrugged.

"I can't lay here? I haven't seen you for along time."

She sighed.

Fallon's P.O.V

I sighed. "I know.....I can't ask why?"

Dad smirked. "Sleep."

"Well how can I when you're talking?"

"Ignore me."

"That's disrespectful though."

"It's what everyone does once in awhile, Fallon."

"When's the last time you've done it then?" I asked looking at him, scooting over slightly to give him more room on my twin size bed. He glanced around, clearly I caught him red handed on something.

"A long time ago, I don't exactly remember." He admitted slowly, almost embarrassed.

"See, so I'm not gonna start....unless its someone I don't like, or is annoying." I said closing my eyes.

"I do the same thing with someone I know...."

"Who?"

No answer. I opened my eyes, staring up at my Dad, waiting for an answer.

"......someone I met long before, you came along."

I hummed, nodding. "Ok, I'm guessing by the tone of your voice you're not very fond of this person."

"No, I'm not, he's annoying. He whines about almost everything, and he thinks he's ruthless, and intimidating, but he's not, he's a coward." He explained, hatred seeping into his voice a little.

I nodded, closing my eyes again, and my room became silent, I soon fell asleep.

(Thanks for reading.)