cursing

They all went to the dining room as well....

And the maid served the food and you all starting eating while you were complaining how cruel jk is....

Y/n - and you know he brought a wooden ruler too ( cutely muching your food)

Jimin - ohh really mochi then what happened..

Y/n - then I got scared after seeing it and he then also scolded y/nie (sad pout)

J hope - ohh really such a badie (teasing jk but he just gazed at them and again started eating peacefully)

Y/n - andd youu knoww thenn at last he said he just bought that ruler to scare me like what the fu- (you stoped as you realised what you were saying and slowly looked at everyone and they were glaring at you and you knew you really fu- sorry messed up as jin hatess cursing and ofc you knew he will get angry now and no one will be there to save you cause no one can anything infront of jin)

Jk - continue nah why you stoped huh let us hear too what you were saying (glare)

Y/n - o-oppa i-i a-am s-sorry (getting scared)

Jin - from where did you learn that from (strict)

Y/n - (no response)

Jin - y/n i asked you something (little loud)

And now you knew he was getting angry cause he only call you by your name when he is angry or else he will call you cupcake or other sweet names...

Tae - hyung let's talk about this after dinner (said to jin while giving you a stern look making you gulp)

And after a while all of their food was almost done and your veggies were only left as you looked at others and saw eating with their cold faces and you then quitly started eating your veggies and they all smiled secretly seeing your pouty face...

After eating....

You looked at them with a scared face as they all got up and started to go to the living room and you were just sitting there while looking down before going out jin said seeing you not even moving..

Jin - come in the living room kid  (cold)

Your eyes got teary hearing his cold voice 
But you didn't moved at all...

Jin - you are coming or you want me to hold your ear and drag you there (strict)

As tears started flowing from your eyes cause you are not used to this behaviour of jin...

A sob excaped your mouth and jin became soft...

Jin - cupcake (softly said as he came to you and picked you up)

You hugged him tightly and started crying as you were really scared...

Jin - shh shh it's ok see I'm not angry  hmm (Said softly while rubbing you back )

Y/n - i-i a-am s-sorry o-oppa (crying)

As jin sighed and kissed you head making you little calm he went to the living room where everyone was sitting and when they saw you crying in jin embrace they all got really soft ....

Jin went and sat between tae and jk ...
As you peeked out with your red face due to crying and looked at them with you doe puffy eyes making their heart melt....

Y/n - i-i a-am s-(got cut when jk covered her mouth with his hand softly)

Jk - first take a deep breath and calm down don't shuttter ok then we will talk about this ok baby bunny (kissed your forehead)

You took a deep breath cutely and then spoke..

Y/n - i-(cut by suga this time as you looked at him with angry pout)

Suga - (saw your pouty face) okk fineee continue..

Y/n - i didn't mean to say that oppa it just came out of my mouth i promise i didn't mean to I'm sorry please don't be a-angry (eyes started to get teary )

Tae - bubba it's ok we are not angry hmm but answer some of our questions ok ..

Rm - and no lies ok ( little stern)

You nodded..

Suga - words  (stern)

Y/n - (rolled your eyes) yeashhh yeashh i will not lieeeee...

Suga - heyy Don't roll your eyes at me bratt (playful glare)

Y/n- i will what will youu doo huhh ( glare back)

Suga - someone was crying earlier but see now (rolled his eyes)

Y/n - jinnieee oppaaaaaa see nahhh (annoyed pout)

As they all chuckled..

Jin - yah suga don't annoy my baby and  y/n now answer my question ok (little stern)

Y/n - ok (little nervous which all noticed)

Jimin - it's ok mochi you don't have to be nervous hhmm (soft)

You nodded..

Jin - hmm you where did you learn this f word from ( little strict)

Y/n - i-i - (cut by jin)

Jin - no lies cupcake or it will be not good for you(strict)

Y/n - okie...in school When I was going to my class after Recess I saw some seniors were talking and they were saying f- ( was about to say the full sentence but got cut by jin)

Jin - okk okk no need to tell what they said but now tell me do you know the meaning of the word or you knew that you should use this word or not (stern)

Y/n - no (looked down)

Jin - then who told you to use it huh (flick your forehead)

Y/n - awwhh sorryy (rubbing your forehead)

Jin - (sigh) it's ok but we don't want you to use this type of words and if we heard you using it i myself will give you a good slapping session and you know me very well (strict)

Y/n - nooo nooo oppaa there will be no need of that i promise i will not use it (sad pout)

Jin - good girl ( kissed your forehead)

Jk - okaayy it's late now princess let's go to sleep (smile)

Y/n - nooo opaaaaa I wanna injoy with you all (pout)

Tae - bubba they will come again naa and they will also go to their home after a while and it's almost 10 pm and your bed time is at 9pm it's already been late today so obey oppa and go to sleep hmm (softly)

As you shooked your head as no and hugged jin tightly..

As everyone chuckled exept jk and tae , tae had a done face and jk rolled his eyes...

Jk - I'm counting to 3 till then I want you in your room and if you don't then no one will be worse than me.

He said very strictly but you just didn't move an inch Seeing this he sighed he really didn't want you to cry more but you were being too stubborn...

..............

To be continued..

Thankss for reading <33333

Please share your reviews and opinions in thee comments i would lovee to read and reply to them :)...

Thanks to the people who voted the story that really means a lot <333.