Chapter 583: Youth Tour Guide Group

Start from the beginning

The tutor had to be clever and know the current tourism trends. Xiao Lingyu and Xiao Lingye were good candidates, but they were busy. Xiao Lingyun was thus the best candidate.

Xiao Lingyu's career was getting bigger and bigger, and she had more and more things to do. Of course, she did not have the time.

As for Xiao Lingye, he was currently studying at a university in Beijing, so he did not have the time.

Xiao Lingyun graduated from a nursing local, and she was a local. She was young and could keep up with the times. She was the best choice.

Xiao Lingyu had a long-term plan. In the future, the village would definitely become a tourist destination and an important source of wealth for the villagers.

Xiao Lingyu had discussed with the village chief and the other village officials about training the young tour guides.

When the village chief heard this, his eyes lit up with approval. Children at those ages were active and energetic. Plus, being a tour guide meant that they'd be around the village. The villagers could watch over them.

So, the village chief agreed with this proposal. When the parents heard about this and the payment involved, they agreed. But some other parents hesitated. After all, this could be dangerous too. What if the children were captured by strangers?

In the end, six children were chosen. There were Xiao Xiaohui and his three friends as well as two more children. One of them was Xiao Fuqi's son, Xiao Xiaoqiang, and the other was Xiao Chengbang's son, Xiao Xiaochun.

At this moment, no one knew that the youth tour guide would eventually become a feature of Taoyuan Village Green Farm Resort.

After the village received more visitors, the rewards for the young tour guides became more valuable. In the end, the children became the main source of income for their families.

Naturally, this attracted the envy of the other villagers. They fought to join the youth tour guide group.

However, Xiao Lingyu clearly requested that if they wanted to be tour guides, they had to speak good Chinese.

After knowing Xiao Lingyu's request, the children who did not like to study in the past worked hard every day to learn Chinese.

In a short period of time, the educational level of the children in the village improved tremendously.

This surprised the teachers at the school.

If it were just one or two children from Taoyuan Village, it was fine. But all the children from Taoyuan Village were improving in their studies. To figure this out, the teacher made home visits. The teacher was speechless when she found out the reason behind their improving studies was to become a qualified youth tour guide.

However, it was good that the children had motivations.

The teacher was confident that some of them would find the fun in learning. The teacher had foresight. Taoyuan Village had a lot more university students, but that was a story for the future.

Among the first batch of youth tour guides, Xiao Xiaohui was the bravest and smartest.

Xiao Lingyu had Xiao Xiaohui receive the first wave of guests, while the rest of the youths would only need to assist or watch from the side.

Xiao Xiaohui's first batch of tourists was this group of backpackers.

Xiao Lingyu said, "Children, please receive and take good care of the guests. When you come back, I'll have a reward!"

Xiao Xiaohui immediately asked, "Sis, what's the reward? Can you tell me now?"

Xiao Lingyu lightly knocked his head and said with a smile, "If I tell you now, there won't be any sense of mystery."