Alola Champion's Arrival![CHAPTER 10]

Начните с самого начала

With Kanto-Johto High Command:

[Everyone were surprised by the new clip shown, they thought it will end with ash vs cynthia just like how ash vs steven played, instead they got a clip of ash's infernape using an abnormal blaze ability activated by his sheer will and pure determination.]

WILL:[jaw dropped] Holy Arceus...just how much crazy his Pokémon's will get every single clip

KOGA:[nods with same look as will] I have to say those flames will definitely leave some marks on my field.

KAREN:[surprised] Wow... that Pokémon is sure on fire!

BRUNO:[chuckles] I Knew the kid was special but to increase the power output of blaze ability by a Pokémon's determination is something i've never seen.

AGATHA:[sighs] Seriously giratina... a Pokémon can activate an abnormal blaze ability just by power of friendship? what nonsense is this...

YELLOW:[Stunned] Okay...how did you even find Pokémon's like infernape or greninja ash!

[Yellow wont admit it loud but she was now bit scared and sweating at the fact if she ever battled ash's Pokémon more specifically shown on the screen, then she dont know what will happen to her team.]

OS-ASH: Huh how would i know? its in the future remember...but i am surprised that i will catch these Pokémon's huh.[smirks a bit] I must say thats quite an accomplishment for me.

BROCK:[chuckles] Now, Now ash dont get confident at the fact that you will catch these Pokémon, you need to train up as well.

LANCE:[smiles as he nods] Thats right, a trainer's duty is to raise his Pokémon with care and help his Pokémons reach their true potential and utilize its maximum capabilities.

OS-ASH:[nods with a bit embarrassed smile] Yeah thats right, dont worry i didnt forget that fact!

MISTY:[sighs] Well thats nice to know...i guess you have a nice and smooth road ahead of you ash and i am sure both me and brock will definitely be your side all the time.

BROCK:[smiles sadly as he thinks] That would be true misty but i am pretty sure if i want to become a good breeder then i will need to get a Pokémon Doctor's degree at some point in the future, as for you i am sure your sisters wont be taking care of the gym for longer...everyone know the true nature of your older sisters, also you will also need to achieve your own dreams at one point, so we all would've been separated either ways.

With Hoenn High Command:

PHOEBE:[stunned]Wow... the way those flames became intense and shot up in the sky was mesmerizing...

DRAKE:[nods]Indeed, that was definitely a strong display of infernape's will and determination to not give up and keep fighting against all odds.

WALLACE:[smiles] Well that was definitely a beautiful display of fighting spirit and i am really curious, how is ash's infernape blaze so much more intense than any other infernape's.

STEVEN:[nods] Even i am curious about that, to be honest if we look by the videos i am seeing, i will just prepare myself to see these strange but unique phenomenon's every now and then. I have no doubt that ash will continue dropping one surprise after another on our heads.

[The elite four nodded at their champions statement and also steeled their resolve to not get shocked by any more unique and strange phenomenon's. {*Cough* What will happen when they see Dialga and Palkia fighting which caused Alamos town to almost disappear.} Steven had a nagging suspiciousness on his mind about a particular topic.]