"Aniyo, you weren't. You had every right to be angry that night." Rumi said looking at their adjoined hands. There isn't more selfish person than me here, Wonwoo-ssi. I have been lying to you all this time and will continue to do so because I cannot afford to lose my job. I am selfish because I know I am hurting you yet I don't want to lose you. "I am sorry." Rumi apologized caressing his cheek. "I am so sorry, Wonwoo-ssi." She said placing her forehead against his.

"I am sorry too, noona." Wonwoo apologized, "Let's leave it behind and promise to talk our differences rather than keeping it in, eo?" Rumi smiled and nodded. "Let's do that." Rumi encircled her arms around him in a hug. Both of them stayed their enjoying each other's warmth and love. Wonwoo pulled back to take a look at her, "Are you feeling better now? Or should make you another cup of a tea? Or do you want something else to eat? I can-"

"Wonwoo-ssi...I am fine really." Rumi said patting his shoulders. "Are you? Why do I still feel like you are pretending to be fine?" Wonwoo asked. Rumi smiled with a sigh leaving her lips. "I am feeling a little tired that's all." Wonwoo shook his head. "Then what should I do to make you feel better? Tell me I will do anything." Wonwoo said taking her hands in his with determined look on his face. Rumi smiled, "It's really fine but if you insist then..." Rumi trailed off locking her arms around his shoulder. A sly grin suiting her lips. "Noona...I thought you were tired..." Wonwoo asked his own smile breaking out. "I am." She grinned.

"I am back Wonu-ya!" Youngjae announced putting on his house slippers. "Eo, she's home?" Youngjae asked noticing Rumi's shoes and looked around for them. "Why is it so quiet? Where did they go?" He asked to no one in particular. There weren't in kitchen, nor on couch. "Hm?" He wondered placing the ice-cream he had bought in the freeze. "Are they in her room?" He said making his way towards Rumi's room. "Yeder-"

"Ahhh..." Youngjae froze. "Mmmm Wonwoo-ssi..." What the fuck? Youngjae's eyes wide staring at the ajar door of Rumi's room. Don't tell me they are- "Wonwoo-ssi little harder-mmm..." Youngjae quickly covered his ears. "No-no-no." He whispered shouted making a u-turn. "That shameless brat! What is she doing in our sacred home?! She has dragged poor Wonu in this sinful act too!" He cried shaking his head in disbelief. "Let's get out here before my ears start bleeding out." He muttered walking towards the front door again. "Wait a second! Ani, why should I leave? This is my house too and according to our pact..." Youngjae made one eighty degree, picked up the water jug and stomped towards the room. He slammed opened the ajar door water jug in position, "WHY YOU SHAMELESS BR-eo what are you both doing?" Youngjae asked taking in the pair's position who stared back at him in question. Rumi was laying on her stomach while Wonwoo was standing upright with his foot pressed on her back. "You are here." Rumi said leaning up on her arms, Wonwoo stepped aside getting down the bed. "Why are you carrying that in here?" Rumi asked eyeing the water jug in Youngjae's hand.

"Eo? Eo, it's nothing I was going to splash you with this." Youngjae explained closing the lid of water jug. "Eh? For what?" Wonwoo questioned. "Ani, I just thought you both were doing the sinful things while shamelessly keeping the door open so-" "Mwo?! Hyung!" Wonwoo exclaimed quickly turning red. "What? You should've heard her moans. Anyone could've thought the same. Wonwoo-ssi little harderr..." Youngjae moaned imitating Rumi's voice. "Hyung! Stop!" Wonwoo exclaimed blushing harder while Rumi snickered covering her mouth. "Noona, stop laughing!" He scolded nudging her shoulder making her fall back on bed laughing. "Okay-okay we weren't doing sinful things as you said oppa." She spluttered earning light smack from Wonwoo. "He was just massaging my back. Well, though he wanted to do those sinful things..." Rumi teased. "Noona!" Wonwoo exclaimed grabbing the pillow and smacking her with it. Rumi laughed as he dashed towards Youngjae and dragged him out of the room.

"Hyung, don't listen to her. Let's heat up the food for dinner." Wonwoo said dragging Youngjae into the kitchen. "Okay." Youngjae nodded and Wonwoo busied himself trying to hide his flustered self. "Where did you go? You said you'll return quickly." Wonwoo complained placing pots on cook top.