𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Zacznij od początku

"This is good, Dayvon. What's wrong with it?" She looked at him once she read the rest, and he sighed.

"Ion know, It don't feel good enough." He murmured, looking at her as she moved him over, standing up.

"Come on, Von. Mani baby watch the movie we'll be right back okay?" Jhené spoke to Von, Then Kimani, who nodded.

The two walked into the hallway, Jhené looking up at Von.

"Why don't you feel like you're good enough baby? What's wrong pooh?" She rubbed his cheek.

"I don't know, it's just something about it. Ever since I got out the hospital.. I just don't think folks gone fuck wit' my music the same." He mentioned, causing her to pout.

"V roy, you're talented as fuck. You just wrote some hot shit in what? Fifteen minutes? Your fans love you, grandson. Whether or not they like your new music, you not even really doing it for them. Do it for yourself. This is your dream, baby, not theirs. You don't have to base your music on their opinions. You been doing this for how many years? Since Junior year?You never gave a fuck what others thought then, don't give a fuck now." She expressed, and he nodded, leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips.

"Thank you ma. Thank you so much." He told her, leaving another kiss on her ear.

"Of course grandson." She smiled. They were cut off from talking once Dayvon got a call, from the least expected, Alexis. His breath got somehow stuck, and he frowned. He didn't like that feeling at all.

"Answer it." She instructed him, rubbing his stomach.

"Yo," He mumbled, looking down at Jhené.

"Dayvon! Oh my God, baby you're okay." Alexis sighed in relief, putting the phone to her ear.

"I'm sorry, Von. I had to for my brother, but he's gone now. You don't have to worry about him, just come back." Alexis expressed, causing Jhené's eyebrows to raise. Was she crazy?

Dayvon, however, didn't respond, and instead hung up. He didn't wanna talk to her and he definitely didn't wanna see her.

"Are you okay?" Jhené asked him, seeing that it looked as if his face had fallen.

"Ion know, it's like my voice got stuck in my throat." His voice rasped, and she pouted, pulling him into her arms. He was traumatized by this woman and she knew it.

"I'm sorry baby, i'm so sorry." She whispered into his ear, rubbing his back.

"Ion wanna see that bitch ever again. I swear to god. Only place I wanna see her is at the viewing, and ion give a fuck." He shook his head, wrapping his arms around her.

"I know, you won't. Let me go see her." She spoke to him, and he lifted his head up.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'ma go see her, and handle her. Look how this bitch got you, Dayvon. I don't wanna ever see you like this again." She uttered, leaning her weight on her other leg.

"Ight, ma." He kissed her cheek. He'd let her do anything, and that fucked him up. He spoiled her so bad.

She grabbed his phone, beginning to text Alexis.

Alexis

Me:
Send yo' location, i'm omw.

Alexis:
Okay baby.

Alexis started sharing location with you.

She then walked back into her room, picking up Kimani.