"I'm not liking this!" Akhil whined and made his way inside the room.

Aditi shrugged.

AKHIL'S POV

It's been two weeks, we brought that dog. And you know she is always talking to it. And you know it's name
'Tinku'! UGH!

"Here have it. As a good boy have it fully."

I turned back to see her holding the dog.

"Aditi, You came in the noon to check the dog-"

"How many times I have to tell you?  Don't call it dog, it's name is Tinku. Call him that." She glared.

"Then why are you calling it baby? It's name is Tinku." I mimicked the last like her.

In return she glared at me.

Let me tell you, this Aditi is not the one whom I met first.

That was very innocent, humble and nodding to what I say but look her now!!

Now I'm the who's nodding at her voice. UGH! But to be honest, I love it when she order me, glare at me.

"Down to earth!" She poked my arm.

"Hha?"

"I was talking to you but you are somewhere else not even paying attention to what I'm saying!" She frowned.

"Uhm nothing, I was just.. leave it." I shrugged.

"Take care of him till I come back." She commanded.

Taking the towel and her kurti she made her way towards the washroom.

I sat on the bed watching the dog waving his tail looking at me.

"You are getting more attention than me!"

You are saying like she isn't paying attention to you. Eh?

Does she now?

Doesn't she?

It's Okay! Leave it. Now she's not paying much attention to me. But it's Okay. I was thinking what will happen when our children comes? Will she have time for me? For her poor husband?

Don't you think, you are thinking too much?

About what?

About the children etc.

What do you actually mean?

Duffer! Did you ever proposed her properly? Huh? Okay leave about proposals ever told her about your feelings. I know, your behaviour and everything makes sure that you are in love with her. And she even knows that. But what I'm saying is prove her, that your are insanely in love with her. Confess your feelings officially! Make her confess too!

Like that? Uhm I'll definitely do something like that.

When?

I will soon think about it.

Hope so.

Stop mocking and get the hell out of here!

Hha! Everyone comes for their needs. After that, get out!! Eh? You will come to me for sure.

Let's see!

"I wonder, what happened to you?" I looked at my front to see her drying her wet hairs with the white towel.

"Nothing." I pecked her cheek and made my towards the washroom.

~ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡ ~

I came out just wearing my sweat pants and drying my chest.

The room was empty. I made my way towards the kitchen to see her searching for something in the shelf.

"What?" I asked.

"You know when we last went to grocery store, I bought the chilli powder. I remember very well that I kept it here. Now it's no where to be see-" She said turning towards me and stopped in the middle.

"Why are you not wearing anything?" She asked not looking at me.

It's not like she haven't seen me shirtless. She saw when I was changing the shirt or something like that. It's just that I haven't roamed before like this.

"Is there any need of it?" I asked pulling her closer by her waist and causing her tiny hands rest in my bare chest.

Heat rushed towards her cheek. This is one of the cutest thing about her.

I kissed her both cheeks.

"You are becoming shameless nowadays." She said giving me a cute look. For her, that's glare. But I always find her cute like that.

I chuckled.

"Aren't you hungry?" She asked.

"Hhm."

"Leave me then." She freed herself from my grip.

"Don't you want chilli powder?"

"I'll adjust with red chillies." She muttered.

************************

Promo :-

"What are you doing here?" Came Akhil's cold voice.

Aditi gazed at him over her shoulder.

"I want to talk to you." Mr. Malhotra said.

"What? I don't want to hear anything! Nor I believe you. You go! Go to your wife, go to your children! Go go." Akhil scoffed.

"Liste-" Aditi's words dried in her throat earning deadly glare from her husband.

Aditi immediately looked down fiddling the hem of her scarf.

"Akhil -"

"Are you deaf? Didn't I told you I don't want to hear anything? Leave before, I kick you out of here." Akhil warned.

Mr. Malhotra was left with no words after his statement. He slowly walked out.

************************

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know.

How was the promo? Who do you think is at fault? Drop your reviews.

And forget to tell you, we have crossed 1k reads. Thank you so much for it. Means a lot to me.

Thank you 🤍😌

Next Chapter will be out soon 🤍