Daycare

Carina walked to the door and was welcomed by a daycare worker "Hi, I am here to check in Maya Deluca-Bishop"

"Hi Dr. Deluca, hi little one" the daycare worker greeted the couple.

Maya untucked her head and looked up at hearing the new voice, and found a green-eyed blonde woman standing in front of her smiling She looked back at her Mama "Can you say hi Bambina?" Carina encouraged with a smile.

"Hewo"

"Hello I am Sarah" she said smiling at the couple.

"A'm Maya"

"What a beautiful name Maya Dr. Teddy had told me a few things about this little girl but I would like to sit with you and ask you a few questions, but first would you like a tour?" the blonde asked, and after a nod from the brunette, she guided them to a room filled with beds and cribs "This is the sleeping area and a changing station with a storage unit for all the littles bags" she said stepping out of the sleeping area "may I?" she said, referring to the bags on the brunette shoulder.

Carina handed the bags to Sarah, and after putting them with the rest of the bags, they returned to their tour "And here is the play area there are toys, TV, and a lot of fun stuff for this little one to play with" she said then added "Would you like to go to my office to talk or stay here in the play area"

Carina looked around. There were a few children, and she recognized a few of them, but unfortunately, Scout, the Grey kids, or any of her friends were not there so Maya would be all on her own, while scamming the area, someone caught her eye, it was a red hair woman sitting on the rounded table coloring she guest she was an age regressor as well "The play area is fine" she said, hoping that Maya would relax and get used to the place if she was with her.

"You can sit anywhere it will be a second then I'll be right back" the daycare worker instructed.

Carina walked to the table where the redhead was sitting in "Do you mind if we sit here?" Carina asked the redhead who looked up at her she had green eyes and many scars on her face, she shook her head and then returned to her coloring book. The brunette hoped that while she and Sarah talked, Maya would play or talk with her. Usually, the little blonde is shy around people and would need someone to encourage her to talk to new people.

"Hey" Sarah said taking a seat in front of the couple "Like I said earlier I know a few things about Maya from Dr. Teddy but I would like you to tell me everything"

"Oh okay, so Maya's headspace is between an infant to a three-year-old toddler. She usually stays in her toddler headspace unless she is upset or overwhelmed with her emotions in that case she would slip into a younger headspace. Her naps are usually around 2:30 and would be for an hour or two. She is breastfed and isn't a picky eater, but she doesn't like some food texture like bananas, and zucchini, and lately, her tummy doesn't agree with milk or anything that have dairy in it, but don't worry I'll pack her lunch's"

"Is she lactose intolerant?" Sarah asked, Carina frowned and shook her head "Do you think that she may develop it lately? Sometimes Littles develop a lactose intolerance if they are breastfed because they would depend on it and going a long time without consuming any dairy product could make the stomach sensitive to lactose"

After thinking for a while Carina answered "Maybe" she never thought of the possibility since Maya's diet didn't involve any dairy products like cheese butter, or ice cream she had deprived herself of these things in her big headspace since it was engraved into her mind that she would get fat if she ate any of those things, thanks to her father, although milk was the only exception along with Carina's delicious food. but for the past few months, she had been relying more on Carina's breastmilk even in her big headspace to replace her smoothies or to drink it if she was anxious and wanted some comfort and lately, she would complain of a tummy ache if she ate anything that had cheese or milk in it.