Chapter 8

Dream

"Wake up"

"Brea. Wake up"

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Levi looking at me

"Why are you crying?" He ask still looking at me

Crying?

"Huh? What?" I said still confused why my cheeks are wet.

I'm crying? I feel like something happened before I slowly opened my eyes. What was it?

Levi still staring at me with a hint of concern in his eyes. I then wiped the tears that were falling.

"Stop fighting! This is for your own good!" A woman said

"No I don't want that! Please no!" I said crying like a child

"For God's sake Colt inject it already!" The woman yelled at a man angrily

I felt something pierce right through me as It felt like something was burning inside me. I screamed as what felt like I was burning alive. It stings. I passed out with what felt like days.

"You're having nightmares. You we're saying "No" while you we're asleep." Levi explained

Now that he said that I remember having a dream like someone is injecting something to me. I was a child. The woman's face is blurry and I can't remember what was the name she said and what they were doing to me.

I looked around and noticed that I was still in the Library. It's still dark

"How did you know I was here?" I asked him

"I heard someone talking." He simply said

"How long have you been here?" I asked him again. How long was I asleep?

He looked at me for a minute, he was about to answer my question when Hange entered the room. She looked at us.

"What are you guys doing here? It's late" Hange asked

"Tiny face fell asleep. I just want to make sure she put the books to it's rightful place so that the place looks clean" Levi said now looking at Hange and finally exiting the room. Hange looked at me

"What?" I asked

"Why do you look like you were exhausted from doing something huh?" Hange said teasingly

"I just woke up okay? It's not what you think geez" I said rolling my eyes at her

I got up from my seat and returned the book to where I got it. Levi will get mad if I don't clean this up. I fixed myself up and I was about to exit the Library when Hange said

"Erwin told me you were having nightmares again. I was wondering if I could give you a test to see if these nightmares are related to your past and to you're questionable strength" Hange said

So she's not only here for Eren but for me also huh? I guess Erwin is concerned because I've been getting nightmares again like how I used to as a kid when they first took me in.

"I'm fine Hange-san. Tell Erwin that it's just a dream, okay? He has nothing to worry about. Focus on Eren first" I replied to assure her that nothing's wrong.

"Okay I'll tell him that." She said

After that I went straight to my room and stayed up the rest of the night thinking that it's not impossible that these dreams have something to do with my past and my superhuman abilities.

The next day Levi kept looking at me. I didn't mind him as I go on to my day here. I rode my horse as I want to clear my mind up. I went to a hill near the old castle and got down from my horse. I gave him some water to drink as I sat down by the tree.

I only remember blurry memories from my past. I don't even know who my mother and father is. I don't even remember how I stumbled upon the school where Mr. Smith saw me. He saw the strip that was in my wrist where he saw my name was. As I go deep into thoughts. I feel asleep.

I woke up feeling the immense pain throughout my body

I woke up feeling the immense pain throughout my body. I looked around everything seems normal. Why am I in pain? I said to myself. I felt my self sweating by the heat. "Its not even hot why am I sweating?"

Brea is a brilliant child. She developed earlier than the ones her age. Even as a kid she likes to read books about histories. She would always play with a beautiful woman in a field. They always go to the library and book stores to buy books as to what Brea requested.

In the midst of reading a book she heard screams coming from outside of her room. As she approached the door it exploded making brea flying across the room as she was knocked unconscious.

I woke up sweating and realized that it's already dark. I inhaled deeply as I once again dreamt a scene that somewhat familiar.

I rode my horse back to the old castle. How long was I asleep under the tree? And why are these dreams kept coming back now? As I head back to the old Castle I saw Levi outside the door looking at me.

"Where have you been?" He asked still looking at me

"I just took a stroll around the hill." I said while getting down from my horse

"A stroll that took you till nighttime?" He said eyebrows raised

"Why? Did you missed me that much perhaps?" I teased him

He only looked at me for a minute and got back inside without saying any word. What's wrong with him? Also what is it for him that I took all day to get back at the castle? It's not as if I can't handle myself, we both know we can match each other's strength.