is this the end? (Lee youngseo)

"hey y/n, are you sure about this?"

"Yep, I mean it's near my school plus the rent is quite cheap."

I've been looking for a place to stay since the house my grandmother lives in is way too far from school and this school was the best! I didn't want to just leave plus I got a scholarship, time's hard right now and it's getting hard to get by as groceries and such gets expensive especially now that it's almost the end of this year.

I took the flyer that was taped to the gate, "Oh hi, is uh, is this still up?" I asked as I saw a person that was going to go inside.

"Yes, it sure is." He said, "great, so uhh... Do I have to do things? When do I get to move in?" I asked.

"Do you have a criminal record?" He asked, "No, why?" I replied confused.

"Great, you can move in anytime, just call me." He said and then went in, that wasn't really what I expected but it'll do.

I took the flyer cause it had a number in it and left.

"hey y/n, are you sure about this?" My Brother Tae-jin asked, "Yep, I mean it's near my school plus the rent is quite cheap." I said reassuring him but I really wasn't sure about it.

It was just temporarily, I'll check it out and once I find a steady place I'll move out.

That was my only plan.

"Alright, bye!" My brother said as I now have my only suitcase, i went to the gate.

I already had the key as I went to check it earlier this morning.

I went in and was met by someone I didn't expect to.