bestfriends pt. II (noh yunah)

Did i just fall inlove with my bestfriend?

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that? Is there something in my face?" She said as she leaned in, i could feel my cheeks heating up so i backed up a little as my eyes shifted away from her.

"No, it's nothing." I replied, "Rightttt, like i believe that." She replied as we arrived outside my home.

She smiled and waved goodbye to me, then she walked away.

For some reason i couldn't bring myself to respond to her, i just simply entered the house.

My phone received a notification.

Mom

"I won't be able to go
Home, Don't even think about
Inviting someone over."

"Hm? Who if i ever do invite
Someone over."

"Who else? Ofcourse
Y/n, your bestfriend."

I found myself drifting deep into thoughts while laying on my bed, lost in what happened earlier.

For some reason i couldn't get Y/n off my head, was i going crazy?

It felt like my head was about to burst, as i found myself on the verge of letting the thoughts go... My phone interrupted with a notification as it lit up my dark room.

I grabbed it to check who it was, talk about timings.

Y/n

"Hey, how you feeling?"

"You still sick?"

"Just runny nose
But I'm fine."

"Oh, I'll come over."

"Why?"

"I just want to?"

"Am i not allowed to?"

"No it's not that,"

"Then I'll see you there."

I waited for her hoping that she'd change her mind and to not come over, but knowing her once she set a plan she'd do anything to make it happen.

I heard her knock calling out my name, before i knew it i was already rushing to open it.

"That was quick?.." she said, "What'd you bring?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Oh this? My grandmother wanted to give you these, it's fruits." She said entering, "oh wow, your grandmother is so thoughtful. Tell her i said thank you." I said closing the door as she was already inside.

I watched her as she washed the fruits in the sink, she has a small face and pretty hands.

And there i was again, I snapped back to reality as she spoke.