finding the lizard

Mark was a little... worried. his plan wasn't working, Sun was not thinking of anything that could help him build Lunar.

he was worried and was now was debating if he should take control of Sun to know what was happening, it was certain that he needed to do something before it was to late.

"Ok... so what can I do... what can I do to fix this.." Mark walked around in circles, he was bitting the nails he did not have.

He walked up to the cube and narrowed his eyes "I gotta know what happened there, I need to know. This is not going according to plan. if you can even consider this a plan.."

He then looked at the ground, nervous, undecided and hesitant.
"God..what am I gonna do? what can I do..? I'm gonna break the canon. i'm so gonna break the cannon if I don't do Lunar..." he is on the verge of a panic attack but tries to calm himself.

He sat in the ground, looking around Sun's mind to see if he could find use for something. anything from the things Moon said was needed for an animatronic.

"Ok what am i gonna do... who is good at robotics in this world... Moon, but he is not gonna help me, who is good at robotics... wait..."

He then got up with the little hope he had of survival, he grabbed the cube and squeezed it lightly, trying to possess Sun's body once again.

When he got inside of Sun's body he noticed that he was in a recharging station, he looked around for Moon and thankfully nobody is around.

'Ok this is my chance... I need to get this right' Mark looked around one more time. he then got out of the recharging station and walks out of the daycare.

he begins searching the pizzaplex for a certain animatronic gator.

He looked around, once, and walked forwards, he needed to find him. "Where is that overgrown lizard dude? I need to find him!"

He then begins to search Monty's golf, he needed to find Monty. he was the only other animatronic that he remembered that was good at robotics.

he was in a state of almost despair, the nervousness was crawling up his skin
"Monty! Monty where are you?!"
Mark started to talk loudly, not caring anymore if Moon found him or not

"Monty!"

Then finally he sees the giant gator in the distance. he was almost too happy to talk and went running to Monty.

"Monty! I need something from you!" he says in his best sun voice. monty turns around, quickly recognizing him.

"Sun? Oh yea man what do you need? How have you been? It has a while Sunny face" Monty smiled a bit

465 words

this is officially the point where I take over the story. I might end up updating this in a few days or in several weeks. who knows. as of right now I honestly dont got any ideas for this but im sure I can think of something. -CF