"Y/N...!"

Diluc's voice yelled out to you until he sprinted your way. He kneeled down to check you for your injuries.

"...I'm fine." You said in a shaky breath.

"Take off your cloak. The friction in it will suffocate you." He said.

You noticed the cut on his arm that was fresh and deep. You tried to do as he said, but your body endured another shock that caused you to yelp.

Diluc pulled his arms towards your head to remove your hood and unbutton the cloak himself. He pulled it off your shoulders but quickly stopped when he realized...

"...You don't have any clothes under this?"

You shook your head, not being able to form words.

He pulled down your cloak to your waist, the shock leaving your body as you exhaled in relief.

Now, you kneeled whilst exposed with only a bra to cover your top half.

"...Your arm..." You finally spoke. "...Here."

Diluc looked down at his wound. "It's fine. I've had worse."

You shook your head, pulling your hand to his arm.

He watched as the wound stopped bleeding. "...You can heal?"

"I only burned it. You probably couldn't notice the feeling because you have a pyro vision..." You said, tying your cloak around your waist.

He looked down at you, watching your muscles move as you pulled your claymore out of the ground and stood up. "Are you sure you're alright?"

You nodded. "I'm good."

Sighing, he pulled the shard out once again. "...The glow is stronger."

"We're close..." You looked back at the tent.

You exchanged a similar glance with Diluc before you both walked inside of it.

"Hey. Look over here." You examined a box that seemed out of place.

Diluc walked over to you, watching the glow of the shard become brighter. "...It must be in here."

You opened the box, looking down the second piece of the delusion. Grabbing it, both of the shards glowed in sync.

"It's best to not put them together." Diluc said. "You hold onto that piece."

You nodded, tucking it away in the pocket of your cloak. "I'll have the Knights clear out all the props and such tomorrow morning."

Diluc groaned. "They should have mobilized around this area a long time ago."

You tilted your head. "'They'?"

"...Nevermind. Let's go."

You remained frozen in place, making Diluc question your acts. "Something wrong?"

"...I'm kinda half naked right now..." You shyly said.

He looked at your chest and quickly averted his gaze, blushing. "Right... we can go to Dawn Winery to get you some new clothes."

...

As you arrived at Dawn Winery with Diluc, he had taken off his disguise and pushed it into an abandoned cart behind some grape vines. He was still fully clothed, which is something you made note of to do next time.

Walking towards the entrance, he unlocked the door and held it open for you.

You stepped inside, looking at the vacant area. "...No one's here?"