I

amelia was laying on her bed in her hotel room with her best friend, yun-jin. she was currently visiting yun-jin, since she lived in south korea.

"so, have you found someone new?" yun-jin broke the silence, smirking and raising her eyebrows at her best friend. amelia just shrugged, putting down her phone. "i don't know actually, after my breakup with dom, i've been wanting to take a break with dating and shit." she said, sighing. "honestly, i don't even have eyes for someone."

yun-jin gasped "oh come on! your brother has multiple hot footballer friends, and you're telling me you find none of them hot?" 

amelia giggled at her response "i mean, not really, they're actually really funny but i don't know, i'm not really interested. even tho i'm kinda close with one of them, mason, i've never really thought anything about it"

after amelia said that, they continued minding their own business on their phones, when she suddenly broke the silence.

"well, there might be someone." amelia quietly murmured. yun-jin jumped, shaking the girl while asking her who it is.

"calm down!" she tried calming the energetic girl, as she sat up and told her. "jude bellingham"

yun-jin's jaw dropped. "no fucking way!" she stood up as amelia buried her head in her hands. "i knew you always had a thing for him!" she kept on yelling at the poor girl.

"this is so exciting!" yun-jin squealed. "you have to make the first move!"

"the last time i saw him was months ago! we only said a few words to each other. plus he doesn't even follow me back on instagram!" amelia said while plopping herself on the bed.

"okay? tell trent about it. he would make jude follow you." yun-jin shrugged, telling amelia.
"absolutely not!" she replied "i am not telling my brother about my crush, on his teammate. he would skin me alive."

"why is that even a problem?" yun-jin asked as amelia made a confused face in response. "ask him i guess."

THE NEXT DAY

trent🤮

amelia
when are you coming back to england?
how is it there
please bring me something
sweet from there 🙏
i beg u

my flight is on saturday
it's perfect without you🩷
and no i wont bring you anything

wtf
why so rude
i asked politely
please bring me anything

no i won't
you haven't done anything to deserve it
so no 😃

okay but would you buy
something for mason

yes i would
i would buy anyone anything
just not you

you're such a bitch :(

i love you too🫶🏻🫶🏻
seen