V

after jude arrived at trent's house, trent had to quickly go to the nearest corner shop, since he just realised they didn't have any drink or snacks.

jude was seated in the living room, minding his own bussiness on his phone, while amelia was heard heading down the stairs, currently being on a video call with yun-jin. she obviously wasn't aware of his presence as she continues gossiping with her friend. as amelia turned her head away from her phone, she finally saw jude sitting on the couch, looking at her with an awkward smile.

"holy shit! i didn't realize you were here!" amelia said, a small smile appearing on her face. "where the hell is trent?" she asked. "he went to the shops, he's coming back soon." jude responded shyly.

amelia quickly ended her call with yun-jin, unsure if jude heard their gossip session that was literally about him.

jennifer🩷

call u back later
fucking jude is here
about to run away i swear
its so awkward

amelia quickly shut off her phone as she sat down on the sofa chair close to him, thinking of a convo to start. "so, how's football?" she asked. jude shrugged "my shoulder was hurt, i had to miss a couple of games, actually hated it so badly." amelia made a disappointed face in response. "glad you got better."

the awkward silence was back again, both of them having nothing to say. not to mention them being really shy, as the two of them kind of fancied each other. jude spoke up again. "so, how long are you staying in england?"

"i'm leaving in december, i have some business back in new york. my schedules are busier than ever." she replied, when they heard the door unlock, trent coming in with some bags in his hands. both of them were relived, knowing they were so quiet and shy with eachother.

after trent settled some food, since they had nothing to do, of course they were gonna play fifa. trent asked amelia if she wanted to join them. amelia on the other hand, didn't know shit about how to play.

"i'm actually one of the worst fifa players ever." amelia said. "i'll help you play." jude recommended. trent smirked, knowing he was trying to make a move. "okay, sure." she replied, sitting down next to him.

amelia took the controller, as the game started, jude put his hands on top of hers, teaching her better tactics. a small smile overtook her face, as her cheeks started getting red cause of the small distance between the both of them.

she quickly wiped the smile off her face as she focused on the game.

after multiple games full of laughter and yelling, it was getting late, and jude was about to go home. saying their goodbyes, amelia quickly went to her room, opening messages.

jennifer🩷

YUNJIN
LITERALLY KICKING MY FEET AND WIGGLING MY TOES
HES SO PRECIOUS
IM IN LOVE

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

STOP
HE WAS HELPING ME PLAY FIFA
WE WERE PRACTICALLY GLUED TO EACH OTHER
IM BLUSHING

WHY IS THIS SO EXCITING

IM GIGGLING STOPP
liked by jennifer🩷