"I almost made it into the car before he grabbed me and started talking about how I was playing hard to get. I tried to be strong, but he was just stronger and he didn't care if he was hurting me." Jimin pushes one of his sleeves back, showing some of the purple on his wrist.

"And then out of nowhere, this other guy showed up and protected me. I didn't get to see much of his face because it was dark and it was partially covered by his hair. But he was fast and he was strong. Stronger than the drunk guy. The way he tossed him onto the ground seemed like it was nothing. Like he was a feather. He told me to go straight home and not to make anymore stops. After that, he was just gone. I didn't even get to thank him."

Taehyung's eyes are furrowed and his lips are drawn into a straight line. "Holy shit. I'm sorry, Min. I noticed the next day I got a missed call from you and didn't think anything of it after you texted saying everything was okay. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asks.

Jimin shrugs. "It didn't seem important in the moment but I've been experiencing a lot of strange things lately that I feel are starting to correlate. I'd tell you now but we're going to be late. Can it wait until after? You spent money on this and I don't want it to go to waste."

It seems like it takes a moment for Taehyung to weigh Jimin's request. But ultimately, he gives in. "Okay, but you have to tell me after. I still can't understand why you think you're crazy."

"You'll see," Jimin mumbles while he unbuckles himself.

The both of them head into the building. Jimin's mouth gapes at the sight of the interior design. It isn't flashy by any means, but it's extremely neat and pleasing to the eyes. All of the staff look just as appealing and he wonders how Taehyung knows about such a nice organization and was able to book so readily.

He seems to know most of them as well, as he waves at almost each person that passes them. This is definitely a part of Taehyung that he didn't know existed.

Jimin is distracted enough by his surroundings that he doesn't realize they've reached their destination. Before him lies a large, open room with big windows that overlook the busy city. He feels a lot smaller than normal as he watches Taehyung greet who he can only assume to be the photographer.

And he's definitely good looking.

His hair is a dark red, swept back with only a single curl to rest against his forehead. The man is quite pale with aslant eyes, shining an airy depth of brown. The way they interact with one another makes Jimin feel as though they've known each other their whole lives. It almost makes him feel neglected.

"It's been awhile, Hyung," Taehyung states while they separate from a cordial embrace.

"It has, we've been missing you around here," the man agrees, smile bright and teeth perfectly aligned.

"Oh, Min! This is Dong-ha, Dong-ha Hyung, this is Jimin," Taehyung announces, grinning.

It's almost as if on queue that Dong-ha begins to wander over to Jimin. Every step of his feels calculated. The man seems put together but also incredibly vain.

"So this is the model, hm?" he questions, circling Jimin's body as though a hawk would it's prey.

Jimin nods his head, managing not to flinch when the man brushes some of his flat hair out of his eyes.

"Taehyung, you failed to tell me how pretty your friend is. You've been hiding him for this long?" he questions, sounding very closely on the realm of betrayal.

Taehyung shrugs. "Different circles. He doesn't do too well with meeting new people," he discloses.

Dong-ha hums and Jimin glares at Taehyung who doesn't seem too worried about exposing his friend. "I can see that indeed, he seems quite timid. No matter, today's shoot will go very well. His looks will do all of the work as far as I'm concerned," he alleges.