Maybe....

*ʝσ'ѕ ρσν*

I look at Teddy (theodore) as he walks out the door. I wish he would come back and talk to me. He always knows what to say to make me happy (or at least not in depressing state). I walk into the kitchen and see Teddy waiting for me.
"I knew you would come", he says as he looks at me.
"How did I know you would be waiting on me?"
"I guess you've just been around me lone enough."

We walk outside to get some fresh air but are taken back when we smell smoke. I look around to see that our storage barn was on fire! Immediately Teddy and I run back into the house and start filling up buckets with water. The barn was only a few yards away from the house so I didn't take long for us to run over there. This had happened before but not as bad as this. All of a sudden I hear a yell. It was coming from inside the barn! I turn to ask Teddy what to do but he had already started running towards the barn. I follow without thinking. I think about who or what might be on the barn. Then I heard the scream again. But this time I know who it is. Maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe I just heard wrong. I know I'm not though, and I am barely able to make myself run inside to save her. I might already be to late......