SAGA II - APPREHENSION

Start from the beginning

The guy turned serious too.
"No Y/n, no one sent me here" He removed a strand of hair off your face and tucked it behind your ears while speaking.

"How do you know my name?" He bent down to your level, seizing the situation as a funny moment. He couldn't believe that he was seeing your childish side. From the very start, he has always thought of you as a mature person yet now you were amusing to him.

Subsequently, the clouds covering the moonlight unrevealed it and shined brightly, absorbing away the darkness from the guy's face

Subsequently, the clouds covering the moonlight unrevealed it and shined brightly, absorbing away the darkness from the guy's face. His Emerald-like green eyes shined in the illumination catching your gaze.
Seeing those green colors always reminded you of that guy, whose name you constantly forget.

"You too have green eyes..." Your thoughts were now uttered unawares.

He furrowed his eyes irritated at the fact that who else beside him was taking your attention away.
"A guy I know has the same green eyes and the same hair color"

"Who?" He asked out of frustration as jealousy filled him.

"Why will I tell you?" Even though you didn't remember his name yet you spoke the same way as you would have spoken if remembered his name to protect him from this suspicious guy. However, you weren't familiar that you were protecting him from himself.

He grabbed your wrist and started to fill more rage as you avoided answering him.
"Look Y/n, though you don't know this, but I have already told you, You are mine!" He stressed the word mine as he continued snarling at you "Tell me his name"

His eyes were in a darker hue of green currently.

You were scared by him now and his unusual actions as well as words against you. He sounded as if you both knew each other for a long time yet you never recall someone like him in your life.

"Look I don't understand what are you saying and I totally don't know you"
Eren took a step back hearing your words. You were right, you were still a 16-year-old teen who just started to grow relations with him while he was a 19-year-old adult who was from the future, already fallen in love with you and your older self.

"I am sorry" He bit his lips to subside his rage. He regretted being angry at you. He decided to take things slowly, henceforward he at first calmed himself down.

You were relieved to see his eye's hue changing back to normal.

"Tomorrow..." He spoke slowly. You looked at him perplexed.
"Tomorrow, Eren will turn into Titan" Eren looked down at the floor as he couldn't dare to meet his eyes to yours.

"What?!" You stayed as confused as possible. He sighed at your reaction.

"Tomorrow, Eren will turn into Titan and Wall Rose will fall"

Before you could ask more questions, shadows spread over your vision, and your consciousness left you.

Eren used his powers to make you sleep because he couldn't handle having any more conversations. He was afraid he would hurt you because of jealousy. Jealousy of your admiring someone else in front of him. You were supposed to be only his. You were supposed to be calling only his name. You were supposed to only think about him. At least that's what he yearned for.