Old days

2 years ago.

Estella's pov

It's my moving day, I'm finally moving to Oakland... the place where everyone's dreams come true. It has been a rough 16 hours, leaving my home and leaving my best friend but I'm here in Oakland where I want to be.

I got to my new home, it was big I pulled up in the driveway, got out of the car, grabbed my bags, and headed to the front door. As soon as I stepped up to the door, the front door opened to my Uncle Riis "Hey pretty lady welcome to your new home" I smiled at him and walked through and looked around "Wow" I said under my breath I make my way to the steps and I looked through every room until I found mine. "holy shit" I mumble I hear footsteps "watch your language" my mom says there was a moment of silence between us "do you like it". I walk in and everything is just the way I wanted it I turn to look at my mom so I can tell her how grateful I am, also see my dad standing there with her "Hey Ella" he says keeping it short  "Look what's on your bed Ella" I got closer to my bed and there is a school uniform on it "o-oh my god am I going to-" they all laugh at my reaction and my mom says "yes you got into skyline officially" I jumped up and down and hugged everyone,  going to and making it into skyline is a big deal.

One hour later

we all got settled down and I was lying in my bed when my mom came in "Ella you should sleep you have school tomorrow, i know you are excited but you have to get some rest you can't be late" She came over, and kissed me on my forehead "okay mama".

next day

It was my first dad at Skyline, My mom drove me to the campus and got out of the car to tour the school with me. we walked through the doors it wasn't class time but students got there early to study or to socialize

my hair was straight I had on my girl's uniform which was a skirt and socks with a white button-up and a tie as well as some black 4-inch heels also my name tag on my shirt. I got those thirsty looks from guys and those dirty looks from the girls but all I could do was smile on their faces. the school was big it had multiple buildings we got to the main hall and I saw these two tall guys who looked like they ran the place every time they walked by people putting their heads down even the teachers.

they walked past me my mom and I turned our heads to try to give them another look but the guy giving us the tour grabbed me "Never speak to them unless told, never look at them unless told, if they are bullying anyone don't stand up of them" he keeps going I stop him "why? do they run this place?" he smirks "they will give you hell" my mom walked off and he pulled out his phone and showed me a video

I put my hand over my mouth, and point at his phone "Are they beating-" he nods his head

the bell rings

My mom walks me into my first class and as everyone is coming into the guy's room earlier I look away quickly. the teacher smiles at me "You must be Estella Green" I nod my head back at her and out of the corner of my eye I see both of them looking at me. mainly my body "Class is Estella she is new here" The whole class except the two guys said "Hi Estella" My mom got a call and I had never seen her until I got home. I had every class with them and in each one, they stared.

it was lunchtime and I sat outside to eat by myself, after lunch I was allowed to go home i decided to ask cause it only took 10 minutes as I was going down Skyline Road I heard two fast cars honking at me I knew exactly who they were I didn't bother to look. I heard girls in their cars shouting out "Come on Ella we know you want to look" All I could do was laugh and shake my head and keep walking then all of a sudden I heard the cars stop so I began walking faster but they caught up.

I felt two big hands on my shoulder one guy speaking in a deep tone "Why won't you look at us huh" the other one chuckling "I guess someone told her the rules already, Aiden" There was silence "You have permission to speak, why won't you look at us" it went quiet again "i-i was told not to unless I got permission"

"you know she's really pretty, we can do whatever we want to her," one of the guys says "We run Oakland, pretty girl, even though you are smart and you follow directions we still own you and your family, as of today we own you mentally and physically-" I push their hands away and you walk away but they don't follow they stand there and watch me walk away as soon as I thought I lost them the two of them were a block away from my house

I walked up to them "Okay what the hell do you want I haven't done anything to you"

they both laugh and Aiden says "You talked without our permission love"

"fuck...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so the bullying continues

they embarrassed me in front of everyone poured milk on me pushed me around hurt me made fun of me written inappropriate things on my clothes they've taken me away to places to constantly hurt me......but the thing is I..... like them they give me that validation that no one else gives me I want more.... but my parents are taking me back home I will come back for them

the first chapter is kinda lame the smut is coming soon