Book One Water Chapter 2

Comenzar desde el principio

Appa starts walking leaving the village as Gran Gran approaches Katara.

Gran Gran:Katara you will feel better after-

Katara:Are you happy now my only chance to become a waterbender is gone!

Katara says angrily to her grandmother and then walk away.

Sokka:Let's prepare our defenses the Fire Nation could arrive at any moment!

Sokka orders the children, who run towards the village.

Kid:But I have to-

Sokka:And no pee break!

[With Aang]

Aang and Appa are lying on a piece of ice, far from the village.

Appa:*grunt*

Aang:Yes...I like her too.

A saddened Aang look around and notices a Fire Nation ship heading towards the village.

Aang:The village!

He immediately slide down from where he stand and reach the ground.

Aang:Appa wait for me here.

[Souther Water Tribe]

At the village Sokka is prepear to face the Fire Nation. He waits on the walls facing the sea, suddenly the earth begins yo shake, scaring everyone in the village and causing them to panic.

Sokka:Damn!

The shadow of the Fire Nation ship appears in front of Sokka shoking him.

Sokka:Oh damn.

The ship approaches, breaking the ice in the process.

Katara:Sokka get out of there!

The ship touches the walls which break and couses Sokka to slide towards the ground and then stop. Thd ship lower the hatch to the ground from wich Prince Zuko and his man emerge, Sokka tries to attack but got easely defeted and throw into the snow.