The Battle to Save Dvalin

Start from the beginning

It yells in pain and falls down.

"Rimuru! Dvalin he-"

"He's still alive and conscious but is hurt" Rimuru  cuts off Aether "He's trying to trick us...."

"Let's go after him!" Aether yells and flies downwards.

"Right!" (Does he plan to eliminate the rest of them?)

RAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Dvalin was yelling at the rest of the group, he's about to attack.

"Try it!" Diluc says while in a battle stance holding his claymore

suddenly something coming down from the sky....

It's Rimuru! He's plunging, his feet facing downwards going faster and faster, Anemo energy gathered on his feet....wait is he gonna kick-

BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

RAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RIMURU KICKED THE DRAGON IN THE FACE WHILE GOING AT THE SPEED OF I DONT KNOW HOW THE FUCK MANY MILES.

The Dragon starts yelling, Aether finally comes down and starts to cure the Dragon.

"come on, come one go faster..."

Aether says in a sweat, the part of the tower they are on starts crumbling.

RUMBLE

Venti runs towards Jean and Diluc trying to protect them.

"Come o-"

The floor breaks apart, everyone loses their footing and starts to fall. Dvalin, unconscious, is also falling. Aether is still on the back of his neck.

"Finally"

          -------------------------------------------

Venti Pov

I start to open my eyes, the sun shining directly into my eyes (AH MY EYES!!)

(We're in the air....)*smile* "Dvalin, How long has it been since we've flown like this?"

"Just now.....why? why did you not ask me to protect you like last time?" Dvalin asked Venti

"Me not wanting you to listen to the Abyss Order doesn't mean you have to listen to me. Freedom, if demanded of you by an archon, is really no freedom at all"

A glowing ball of energy then appeared in Venti's hand which went into Dvalin.

"Is this.. The power of the Anemo Archon? But I am no longer part of the Four winds..." Dvalin felt as if he didn't deserve the blessing

"Even if that's so, you still protected us regardless, Now spread your winds of Freedom and go with my blessing"

Dvalin continued flying and the people of Mondstadt could see the gigantic dragon in the sky.

             ----------------------------------

Jean's Pov

I was sitting in my office writing a report of the occurrence.

"And so, the Stormterror threat was quelled. I clarified the misunderstanding to the citizens of Mondstadt and let them know that they are safe."

The scene transitions to Diluc leaning on a building with his eyes closed and arms crossed

"To them it seems Stormterror attacked Mondstadt out of nowhere And then vanished just as quickly They must be finding the whole ordeal very confusing"

Venti Pov

The scene changed to Venti sitting on his statues hands

"However, winds change their course, Someday, They will blow towards a brighter future."

Rimuru Pov

The scene changes to Rimuru in a dark alley looking up at Dvalin flying.

"And if someone threatens to turn the future dark, they won't receive my mercy."

              ---------------------------------

Ok anyways i don't think I'm gonna make the mini stories at the end of each chapter, they will take my focus away from the main story.

Also I have gotten 50 followers!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Thanks to the people who followed me, I am very grateful

I now have to make the special Chapter I promised. Im going to want to know if this idea is what you want

A chapter where Timmie goes on a journey to get Revenge for his pigeons a journey of Pain, suffering and most of all anger. He becomes a Fatui Harbinger and finally he has enough power for REVENGE!!!!!!

Sidenote: The things happening in this special chapter won't be an actual part of the story, so for eg if a person died in this special Chapter they wont actually die in the story

Also think about Voting on this story and following me it's my only source of motivation since i am making this story out of boredom.

Sorry that the quality of this story is poor, I'm not all that good at writing but I still try.

ANYWAYS BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think i have an obsession with blinding people with bright lights in this story.