Optimus Prime X Femme

(Your House)

(Your Room)

You were sitting in your room when you saw your father walking in your room.

Your Father: "Hey kiddo. I need you to come with me." He said.

You: "Okay." I replied back.

Soon the both of you walked out and both headed to an area.

(Place Where Your Father Works)

You looked around and you saw different vehicles. You looked but one caught your eye. You walked over to the vehicle. And it was a semi truck.

You: "Hmm. I don't know why. But I'm digging this one." I said to myself.

But soon before you knew it. The truck that you were digging. Transformed right in front of you. You immediately went back.

You: "Wh... What." I said. Shocked at what I was seeing.

He chuckled.

He bent down to your level.

Your Father: "Sweetie. This is Optimus Prime. He is the leader of the Autobots. And the one who is helping us protect our world from the Decepticons." He said.

You looked at your father but you looked at the figure who is named Prime.

You: "Who are you? And what are you?" I asked him.

Optimus Prime: "Hello human. Like your father said. I am Optimus Prime. And we are organic life forms from the planet called Cybertron." He replied back. "And what is your name human?" He asked me.

You: "My name is Y/N." I replied back.

He chuckled.

Optimus Prime: "It's nice to meet you Y/N. Your father here wants me to be your guardian. If that's okay with you." He asked me.

You: "Yeah. I'm okay with it." I replied back.

He nodded.

(Skip To Months)

A Couple of months have gone by now. You two were boyfriend and girlfriend. You two had been dating for months. You loved him and he loved you.

You were walking when you saw him in his alt mode. You walked over and climbed into the cab. You laid down on the seats. You soon let out a yawn.

Soon a chuckle was heard.

You: "What." I said. Wondering why he was chuckling and what was so funny.

Optimus Prime's voice: "You need rest, Y/N. I know it's hard with everything because of me fighting with my brother Megatron." He replied back.

I nodded.

I turned over and closed my eyes. Soon before I knew it. I fell fast asleep.

Words: 400