3

Six months later....

Zelda hadn't returned the entire time.

Although she wasn't there in person, she knew everything that happened in The Endurance like the back of her hand thanks to the system.

Zelda had thought that Jennie would choose to enter 'deep sleep mode', since waiting for long periods of time was agonizing and unbearable to the people of Zelda's time.

The results exceeded her expectations once again.

By the time Jennie finished watching and learning about earth's history from the system, there were still three months left.

The system suggested Jennie to enter deep sleep; she could see Lisa again once she woke up. 

However, Jennie declined, and she voluntarily asked the system to continue giving her lessons instead.

And so, Jennie performed as a good student in The Endurance for six months, all the way until Lisa walked out from the capsule...

However, Zelda was delayed by 'some matters', hence she did not return right away.

She had another identity- the SSS-tier criminal wanted by many dimensions. 

She had committed over three thousand offenses, big and small, in various spaces.

Once Zelda got caught, the original body and duplicates would all have to face... the space-time general administration's 'atomic deconstruction'; and an immediate punishment will be given.

Although Zelda was just a duplicate, she felt that she was different from the other duplicates... 

She had lived the longest, and she inherited the most intelligence from the original body.

She didn't want to die.

This time, Zelda had not just crossed dimensions to search for Lisa; she had also travelled across a long span of time for up to thousands of years.

Time travel was banned by Ganon, the space-time general. 

Zelda had been running circles around the space-time patrol for the past six months.

By the time Zelda returned, Lisa was cooking steak for Jennie.

Compared to Jennie, Lisa could absolutely be considered as a technology expert.

Those who have never eaten pork had at least seen a pig run before, right?

Lisa hadn't watched all of those sci-fi movies for nothing. 

Jennie had six months to fiddle with things, but she was only barely surviving. 

When Lisa came out from the Slumber of Restoration... she basically got the hang of the place in just half a day.

The present Jennie was no longer the same person who's knowledge of Lisa's hometown stopped at her imagination.

After learning about earth's history to the point of the 'Twilight Ages', when Jennie saw how Lisa handled things, she gained a better understanding of where their differences lied.

To Jennie, the past six months... was painstaking study through day and night, but to Lisa, it was just a night's sleep. 

Her memory still stopped on that hill...

"You're awake?" Zelda said.

Wearing an apron and holding up two plates of cooked steak, Lisa raised her eyebrows when she saw a kid appear in front of her out of thin air.