"Charlie Spring! Who gave you that hickey?!" Harry laughed as his mates laughed along with him. Charlie looked down feeling embarrassed.

Nick notices Charlie hasn't even touched his breakfast, which is starting to worry him. He noticed Charlie hadn't been eating normally. Nick is scared for Charlie.

"Not hungry?" Nick asked in a quiet voice. Charlie looked at his food and then back at Nick.

"Not really," Charlie replied. Nick didn't want to make a scene and embarrass Charlie.

"Well um, I'll pack you a croissant in case you're hungry later," Nick offered, while wrapping a croissant in a napkin, and putting it in his bag. Once he zipped it up he looked back at Charlie to find a smile on his face.

"You're the best!" Charlie laughed. They started leaning in but then Tao had to interrupt.

"Please don't give him another hickey," Tao scoffed making everyone laugh. Nick and Charlie's face turn red.

xx

Outside:
The group was just chatting with each other having somewhat normal conversations. Imogen then came up to Nick with the brightest smile on her face. Nick put his attention towards Imogen, Charlie was honestly kind of jealous.

"Nick!" Imogen said excitedly. Nick smiled back at Imogen. Charlie decided just to walk towards his friend group.

"Imogen!" Nick greeted. Imogen look like she was honestly going to tell her life story.

"So I was thinking...maybe we could explore Paris together...just you and me?" Imogen asked. Nick was speechless. This also caught Charlie attention.

Nick and him made eye contact as Charlie walked up to Nick and Imogen. Charlie was jealous, and he knew that Imogen was going to make a move on him. But It's always going to be Charlie for Nick. So he couldn't do this.

"No," Nick blurted out. It shocked both Charlie and Imogen. "Actually just me and Charlie were going to explore together," Nick explained as he put an arm around Charlie. He smiled at Nick's heart-melting words. Both of them walked off.

xx

Eiffel Tower:
Tao and Elle were walking side by side, up the stairs leading to the Eiffel Tower, because the teachers forgot to buy tickets. Elle honestly feel extremly awkward. They've been awkward since they almost kissed. Elle decided to make converation with Tao.

"So...you going to take pictures of the veiw?" Elle asked in an awkward tone. Tao snapped out of whatever he was daydreaming about.

"Huh...oh yeah!" Tao says nervously. Elle gave him the slightest smile, which Tao blushed at.

"Ok..." Elle said her voice trailing off. Honestly, she was tired of them being weird. She offered Tao her hand, and he smiled accepting it. Elle giggled as they continued walking up the stairs together.

Meanwhile, Charlie and Nick were holding hands while walking up the stairs and Charlie started to get tired, he knew it was because he hadn't been eating, but he couldn't help himself. They were way ahead of everyone else so basically no one could see them.

"Hey, can get on your back?" Charlie asked in a soft tone. Nick turned to him, and chuckled.

"Are you tired?" Nick said smirking. Charlie nodded weakly. Nick wanted to reject the question, because it wasn't fair to him, but he couldn't resist Charlie's adorable face, so of course he agreed.