Fleeting Moment

"I know that most feelings are fleeting but I think I could make a home out of this one"

...

"Yah! IM NAYEON!" Jeongyeon shouted to the latter.

As of the cue Nayeon turn her head into the direction of the voice almost immediately. And of course she sees her long time best friend messing around with her again. She doesn't know but this time it was different she couldn't understand but everything almost turns into slow motion while her best friend runs toward her. She didn't bother getting out of this slow motion effect but instead she let herself get lost and just wonder in this moment.

"Are you okay Unnie? Didn't you hear me?" The younger talks again trying to get her out of her own little world.

The older finally get back to her senses and try to gain her confidence. But she is sure that she has to have some time to herself to understand what just happened.

"I heard you, I was just thinking" Nayeon reply in a calm voice.

Jeongyeon being Jeongyeon she thinks that it's odd that the latter didn't get mad at her. Maybe it was her new hair style and color that made the older girl give her an exemption this time.

"Does my hair suit me Unnie?" Jeongyeon tries to get her Unnie's attention that seems to be nowhere present at the moment.

"Yeah I like it, short hair really suits you and it's even better than you made it blonde" The older smiles at her and touches her hair.

So now they are just so close at each other. Jeongyeon could only stare at her Unnie while the other one admiring her hair.

Jeongyeon like moments like this when the two of them got lost in each other's presence although she isn't sure if the other one felt that way too.

"Okay lovebird time to go and let's have dinner" Jihyo suddenly comes out of nowhere.

Of course Jihyo always witnessed them like that. Jeongyeon maybe a little bit nervous because she knows that Jihyo knows something and knows both of them very well. She also knows that her other best friend is just waiting for them to open up but knowing Jeongyeon she will just keep it to herself as long as she can.

...

All of the members are now in the car heading somewhere to wat their dinner after their work. Jihyo and Nayeon sat beside each other. And then the two other members which is Chaeyoung and Momo is at the back of them. Jeongyeon didn't go with the same car as them because Sana snatched her away and they started plan another prank or just completely gossip with each other along with Mina, Tzuyu and Dahyun.

Nayeon knows that Sana is close like really close to Jeongyeon's family since there comes a time that Sana lives to the Yoo Family.

"Jihyo-sshi" Nayeon whispered to her big eyed best friend who ia busy at hee phone.

Jihyo just nod without looking at her. So Nayeon took Jihyo's phone and put it to her pocket. Now she gets Jihyo's attention and is serious to her.

"Why Unnie?" Seriously Nayeon doesn't know if she will laugh or just continue with what she was going to say to their leader since she already distracts her.

"I just, I feel like there's something wrong with me or I think I'm feeling it to the wrong person" The oldest of them blurted out and of course in whispers which only the two of them could hear.

Jihyo seems to process well what she was talking about but the thing is she doesn't want the older to get the impression that she knows so much because it may lead to not opening up of her Unnie.