Unconditional

When the weather was bad
When the weather was good
When the weather was so-so

...

"It's cold, I can't wait to get home, " the girl with short hair said to the older.

"Winter is coming, that's why" The older girl responded.

The two have been practicing most of the time. That's what trainees do, practice here, practice there.

The only thing that makes them happy is the free food at the cafeteria anytime of the day. That's something that they look forward to.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon attend lessons together so it's no surprise that they are close. They share ups and downs together along with Jihyo who's been a trainee the longest among the three of them.

...

"it's so hot, I think I might die"

"You are being dramatic, Unnie" Jeongyeon said to the older and looking at her who's all sweaty.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are having their rest day together, Jihyo could have been with them but she chose to spend it with her family. That's why it's just the two of them hanging out in the backyard of their dorm.

"Do you think I'm going to be an idol Jeongyeon-ah?"
Nayeon asked the short haired girl beside her.

Jeongyeon is just laying there feeling the wind and her eyes are completely closed. So she seems to not be aware of her Unnie looking at her seriously.

But she knows that it is one of those days when her Unnie feels so insecure and doubtful of herself. She's a little sad because she hopes that days like this don't come to her best friend.

"Of course you are, and even if you won't you're still my number 1" Jeongyeon said while her eyes still shut closed not having an idea on what her best friend reaction would be.

The older seems to be moved by what Jeongyeon said to her so she was at the verge of crying but she's holding it.

"Number 1?" Nayeon asks again, wanting to have an assurance out of it.

"Nae, you'll always be my number 1. Even if you become an idol or just simply ordinary Nabong, you'll be number 1 to me, so don't worry too much about it Unnie" Jeongyeon explains it to her and at the end of her words she now opens her eyes and sees that her best friend is quietly crying now.

"You are being dramatic again Unnie that's why I don't want to be serious when it's just two of us"

After those words Nayeon leaned closer to Jeongyeon and hugged her. Jeongyeon was surprised because they are not the type of friends that are clingy to each other, especially her. Skin ship is not her thing, but it's Nayeon's thing. And she understands that so she just hugs her back and pat her back while she just lets her Unnie cry on her.

Everybody is having a hard time. It just depends on the day when you can't no longer hold it and just completely vent to someone.

Jeongyeon is somehow jealous of Nayeon in a way that the older can express her emotions well and tell them how she's feeling. She can't never be that person. All she can be is to mess around and prank her fellow trainees and not be serious about a lot of things.

It's not like someone's stopping her but it's just her personality.

She doesn't like someone being clingy to her and she acts annoyed all the time but when it's Nayeon she's completely fine with it because she always has a soft spot to the latter. She just couldn't show it because the older will definitely tease her all the time.